EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ferrari Enzo in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

backroll2blind

Empfohlene Beiträge

I was leaving Mellow Mushroom after dinner and saw a bright red brand new Enzo in Baton Rouge. After changing pant, I collected my thoughts enough to roll down the window, and hear it scream off...and had to change pants again...Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the driver of the vehicle...I just thought I would never see one of them i Baton Rouge.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

You must carry alot of pants with you, by the way, Mellow Mushroom sounds like it would be a very charming place. An Enzo in Baton Rouge huh? Probably Master P, or a " Cash Money Millionaire. " :D

A rockstar huh? What article was that? Jamiroquai isn't even that old of a band in terms of popularity, they can't have been in the money for too long. The qualification to buy an Enzo is long term Ferrari loyalty right?

Then again, Enzo's are probably hopping all over the used market for the right price.

It is the lead singer of the band. I can't recall the name of the magazine I read it in, but it was very good. According to the article he has a F-40 and some other nice cars. I will try to find it when I get some time

Just wanted to say whats up...I am born and raised in the Rouge...Grew up around LSU....The first to come to mind is Master P...the Leblanc (Price) family is long long long in money. and what about that rapper Young Bleed.

The Enzo might have been purchased by the owner of Import 1, or another =dealership there, but I figured that it was privately owned. All I can say is WOW!!! There is a guy in New Orleans that I have met that owns a new dealership down there that has an f40, a black f50, an old testerossa that won Lemans (maybe a 62-64) and an old Cobra Daytona. I have actually seen the f50, and the Daytona on the road, and I want to say that his f50 has the highest documented milage (from what I have heard.) Anyways, thatnks for the info.

I have to say, is that the most dramatic shot of a 928 you could find Playboy? That could be driver's ed. Surely you can find a cooler picture than that. :)

ouch, I will get a better one on here, thats an old one from auto-xing

If you're not satisfied with anything you see, try a Yahoo image search, there should be something good on there.

I don't want to post someone elses 928, I just can't seem to find any good ones of mine....I know they are around here....... :-?

You must carry alot of pants with you, by the way, Mellow Mushroom sounds like it would be a very charming place. An Enzo in Baton Rouge huh? Probably Master P, or a " Cash Money Millionaire. " :D

What a stuck up head up the arse BMW driver..Everything else is inferior to this retard...Seems to give other BMW owners a bad name....what a farkwit..you need a bullet :evil:

Where did I mention anything being inferior in that post? Nowhere, you don't even know what I was talking about, so shut up and get an education you limey hillbilly. Or put the bullet in your own empty head.

I seriously want to like every member of this site, but some just try so hard to be stupid.

I live near Greensboro, North Carolina, and have seen 2 Enzos while they were being delivered to their owners in the showroom. The first was a yellow one I saw in March, and the second was rossa corsa (red). The first one was roped off to prevent scratching, and it was featured in the July 2003 issue of Car and Driver Magazine. I have not yet adjusted to the aggressive exterior styling of the Enzo, as I believe it is the strangest looking Ferrari I have ever seen other than the Ferrari "SuperAmerica."

it's 349 i tought :wink:

There will be 400 Enzo, if the production comes to an end (1 for the Ferrari-Museum). :wink:

One Enzo has arrived in my little village here in germany (Nr. 70/399), the car has it's new home between 288 GTO, F40, F50, 360 Challenge, 328 GTS, 550 Barchetta and some other Ferraris (which are only parked there or which are offered for sale).

• 1 Monat später...

Hello Taunus, I want to ask you about the Enzo in your village, could it be one that was seen in Baden Baden FCD 25 Jahre event with plates OS-06115 (temporary?)? Are you sure it is No. 70? Do you know the Serial number or VIN?

Thanks

Hello Taunus, I want to ask you about the Enzo in your village, could it be one that was seen in Baden Baden FCD 25 Jahre event with plates OS-06115 (temporary?)?

Thats it.

Are you sure it is No. 70?

I heard it, but i can not confirm that.

Do you know the Serial number or VIN?

Sorry, do not know this.

AFAIK, Jim Spiro, a well known Ferrari collector and owner of one of the three F-50 GT1's lives down south somewhere near Louisiana. I don't know for sure if he has an Enzo but he own a good number of high value Ferrari's and I wouldn't be surprised. Subscribers of Forza will know what I'm talking about as the often mention him.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...