EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Best Driving Roads In The World

LeeJay

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Which country has the best roads to drive in the whole world?

A Country in Europe?

America?

Somewhere else?

Hello, interesting question! In my country I would suggest the "sininen tie", or the "blue way". Finland is called the land of a thousand lakes... driving along it you will know why the country is called that. But for sure other countries got their cherry roads too! :wink::)

Thats' a good question, for all out speed, everyone knows about the Autobahn, and I hear the Black Forest area of Germany is very beautiful.

Speaking for the United States, I will say that you can find many, many, long, great routes here. From deserts, and mountains, to forests, and coastline - the U.S. is very diverse. The quality of the roads can be spotty, but then, it does depend on where you go.

I don't live in the state of Montana, but I know there at least used to be " ungoverned speed limits " on those highways.

I would have to suggest America. The sheer size of the place means that you can drive for hundreds of miles through unihabited desert on dead straight roads, twist through snowy mountain ranges or vast thick forests, or (as if you would want to!) crawl through a bustling metropolis.

Basically, America is so large it has to have good roads. Think how many times Germany would fit into it.

In England we have too many cars and not enough road so even if there is a good road, no chance of driving it well. America has got to be the opposite.

However, this is just an opinion, and maybe someone from USA maybe able to say if this is at all true. :)

Another vote for America. Endless freeways and usually toll free, very important for driving pleasure! And if the place isn't big enough, you can drive through Canada all the way to the Arctic Sea. I only wish there's a road from San Diego to Buenos Aires. :o

You can't beat Europe for the nifty places to stop over though.

I would also love to see drive on some nice Americas roads! Take a look at this to get a small hint what this small country has to offer...

http://virtual.finland.fi/finfo/english/finland_air_flightplan.html

But I must say the most beutiful roads are in Norway, Sweden and Finland... it's very beutiful and hot here at summertime. Also, if you just want nature... I reckon these countries are the most beutiful places to drive in.. I would love to see some pictures of nice roads elsewhere too!

America is great for driving because we have so many roads, they aren't usually that crowded, america is so big, and we have all types of landscapes, scandanavia is nice too. Germany has that unlimited speeds thing. You can drive to Buenos Aires, it just might be bit dicey.

Wales is quite good for driving. The whole place is just hills and valleys and the roads twist and turn through them. It is sparsely populated also except for a few cities so some roads are clear and empty.

On a much smaller scale than America though.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo LeeJay,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Size is one thing, but also the great diversity stated above. That is something really big going for America. And where else can you drive through the desert and come upon a place like LAS VEGAS? :o:P

You might even see Elvis, or a UFO.

very true. In pennsylvania there are dark tree lined twisty turny roads that'd have you thinking you were in the black forrest, they open onto rolling prairies and then BAM I95 and philly. Cheese steak central.

Minneapolis driving is sad at best. Lots of long flat straight roads.

Great for speed fanatics. Not for people into handling.

I'd say that the best roads are in Bavaria. They have wide, striaght, long, flat and very smooth roads. In the US if you can go fast I'm sure you couldn't or when you reach the topspeed you'd have to break for a turn or you'd crash because of some crazy bump in the road.

The U.S. is probably the only country you would not have to brake for a turn, not for 100 miles or more depending on were you are going. Go West and it's often a straight shot through multiple states.

And the highways are not that bumpy.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...