EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

vette killer

Mongrel

Empfohlene Beiträge

red neck is someone who puts yosemite sam mudflaps on his big 'ol pickup, a confederate flag bumper sticker, dual pipes out the rear end blasting small block symphony as loud as your ear can stand it, a big 'ol light rack on the roof, just doing things as big as possible.

rice is the guy who spends 5 grand on lights and body kits and couldn't tell you what the 16V SOHC on his engine cover meant. Rice is the brightest headlights, the biggest wheels, the largest muffler, the loudest stereo, all with errant disregaurd to performance. My favorite is the big park bench spoiler, applying all that downforce to the back of a front wheel drive car.

hahahahaha. yea definitely. i give the read necks more credit than the ricers. they usually understand the mechanics however since they are more prone to trucks... well lets not talk about that. (just playin with you mongrel)

back to the original post:

-the clio (my favorite economy style hatchback)is much more stylish than that will ever be.

-domestic rice=wheat. i know of a few wheat burners who made their neons, cavaliers, zx2s, saturns, and foci(i guess) ugly as anything

-after smoking a vette on the track would you rather drive home in the vette or in the focus?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

My GTP runs 534 bhp and 582 lb-ft at the rear. Mind you those numbers are from a finely tuned, NATURALLY ASPIRATED engine. Fortunately, this is not the end of the story. I have already purchased two Vortech 12psi superchargers, a Spearco intercooler, custom programmed CPU for the superchargers, and the necessary engine internals and upgrades. My perfomance shop estimates a rear wheel output around 950 bhp and 900 lb-ft after install. Those numbers should go up after a little tuning.

It has the 5.4L quad cam engine. To be honest, I could not state all of the modifications off the top of my head. What I can tell you is that I went to a respectable performance shop (they tune on Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, and many other fine European and American cars) and told them what I wanted the car to do and they ordered the necessary parts. Now I realize that for some this is about the most outragous approach to tuning an auto, but I knew that real performance does not come cheap. If you want I can get them to fax over the parts list and I can post it.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Mongrel,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema US Cars (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...