EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Price of Enzo

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

For the fun of it I decided to visite a Ferrair dealer and inform about some cars. While snooping around like a kid in a candystore I decided to ask about the Enzo, here's what the salesmen told me. All the 399 Enzo's have been sold to longtime customers or collectors. The current market value of an Enzo is, hold on to your seats, 949.000 euro!

What a great investment, almost double the value in just a few months!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

That'd be because there are people selling them over the internet for massive premiums. There is one going around apparently for over £900,000, which I'd guess is a bit more than ?949,000. But bloody hell, it's not even worth the asking price from Ferrari. Anyone would be better off hanging around for a more pure-bred F40 changing hands. Or possibly an Aston DB7 and a Bentley Arnage red label (Second hand obviously). I recon you could get both and still have change.

Nice idea of Ferrari to only sell them to owners already on the books. It's a shame they forgot that not all of them have morals!

simply put, the enzo is not worth that sum. They were far too snobby about how they released it.

I don't think a bentley or DB7 is in the same performance league with an enzo.

For the money of Enzo, I could have something well better. They'd never INVITE me to buy it anyway.

I know, it's extreme two-faced gittery by Ferrari. Performance isn't really what I'm after, at least not in 'my car's faster than yours' terms. If I was after 0-60, 0-100, 0-top speed, 100-0 etc. then I'd rather stump up the cash for a McLaren F1 or an F40 or even a Koenigsegg. I know the Enzo is designed for good aerodynamics, but next to the above it looks like a baby with a smacked arse. It really is one of the most ugly supercar creations I've ever seen in my life!

Okay, so Ferrari didn't invite us to 'purchase' their Enzo, but just do likewise and don't invite them to take a large chunk out of your bank account. Seems fair to me.

Okay I also think the car is ugly, but buying a car and selling it for twice or even triple the money in just a few months is, looking from the money point of view, a hell of a deal.

If I was ever to buy a car for keeping then the F40 would be my pick aswell, but for buying and selling the Enzo is the car of the moment. If Ferrari ever found out that people were selling their Enzo for mega premiums they would never sell them a car again. The mayority of the cars went to collectors so the chances of coming across an Enzo on sale for the next 5 to 10 years or so is very slim if none at all.

Ferrari and their snobby ass, they deserve to have their car tossed around the market like a poker chip.

It's not even about the car anymore, and probably never was. Alot of people just purchased it as an investment thinking they could double their money in no time. Anyone who falls intro the trap of " invited " buyers, and 200% mark-ups is just a fool.

It's really just certain people's need for power, manipulation, and control, spilling over into the good world of car enthusiasm.

you do make a point. People try to capture the image of sporting cars. They buy them for image and screw the rest of us who actually enjoy driving.

Ferrari needs to get a grip and remember why Enzo started making cars.

To go fast, to be driven hard, for people who wanted to drive hard.

Not as a symbol of opulance.

• 4 Monate später...

Haha, what?! How could you possibly do that? You are selling an Enzo for what? roughly $300,000?! Seems odd to me that you could get triple that with no problem, but still want to sell it for less than half what you paid for it? My friend's father is a Ferrari collecter, and ended up getting the Enzo. He had it for a couple months, decided he didnt like it, and sold it. So, he made half a million dollars in about 4 months. Not too bad...

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo GIR,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari F40 / F50 / Enzo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

thats a good idea. it is an import and the right window does not work.

i have tried putting it up for 600.000 pound. no one is buying it i went down to 400,000 and still could not i have gone down to 200,000 now.

are you interested?

uh,no if you've ever bid on a car on ebay, you know they are exremely serious.

My old man started bidding on classic 911s from the day for shits and giggles (he's always wanted one, just never really wanted it if you know what i mean), until one time on i think it was a mint 1971 911S with 28k miles on it in hot red, his bid stood for 4 days as the highest bid. He was afraid he'd have to buy it (having seccond thoughts), his wife barred him from getting a seccond porsche (this is the woman who has filled up a car with gas once int he past 2 years, and as a result of it, has been disallowed from driving it). Anyhow, my old man emailed the seller, hinting that he wanted out. The seller very sternly said no. Luckily 10 minutes before the auction closed, 3 more bids came in on it.

Ebay people are not kidding around.

Uuum the interiour is black, the exteriour is red.

Anywayz, the bids are real and is a good indicator on what the Enzo is worth. I've seen a Enzo on eBay going for $1.4mil. The car surely is worth more then £200k.

LNC: I guess there alot of 15 year olds pretending they own a Enzo, not just on eBay ;)

Thats' true. I still think a lot of sellers and bidders on Ebay are no doubt full of it. around 400 were made right? And Enzos' seem to be popping up everywhere for sale like it's going out of style.

If you're a 15 year old kid, and you place a $1,000,000 bid on an Enzo, what are they going to do, track you down and sue you for a million dollars? Hardly.

1. Sorry, I am not interested.

2. How in the world would you not be able to sell an Enzo for 400,000 pounds, if they are selling for close to twice that?

3. I don't think the value would go down that much over a window that wont work. Enzos are quite expensive to fix, but I promise, that wouldn't cost you half a million dollars.

4. I think you could get more than 200,000 pounds for an Enzo if you were to be selling it on the street. If this car is what you say it is, you would not have to be looking to sell it on the internet for 1/4 it's value.

Well, currently there is one Enzo up on eBay, and it is going for much less than what you said yours is. By the way, are you sure you BOUGHT an Enzo, but can't find the serial number, don't live by it, refuse to sell it as a used car to a dealership, and can only sell it for 200,000 pounds as a last resort?

Nobody said anything about knowing your VIN, we just asked for it so we can do a background check. If I'm going to buy a car worth 1 1/2 mil then I want to make sure it's authentic.

So may I please have the VIN before I place a bid.

Cmon folks! Why do u give this idiot a stage where he can demonstrate what bad actor he is :-? First its on eBay then it isn´t, first he wants to sell it for 200 grands :lol: now for 700k. Its simply to obvious and therefore it sucks!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...