EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Acura NSX

diesel2029

Empfohlene Beiträge

Just wondering why this car is so expensive (90K)??? The BMW M5 is a lot cheaper (73K), and has more horsepower than this car (255 vs. 394). Is the interior handmade, like Ferrari or Lamborghini??? It seems strange to me that a sports car made by Acura would be more expensive than a comparable car made by BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, and Porsche.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

they make fewer than a thousand NSXs a year, they are largely hand built, they make 290hp, and are overpriced. They make extensive use of aluminum and carbon fiber. The next generation will make up for it though.

shouldnt this be in the japanese forum? anyway polarfox is very accurate. when you drive these cars you know it is mostly hand built. you can sense that it is tuned to perfection. you also have to remember that the m5 weighs around 1000lbs more than the nsx. the next generation of the nsx seems promising since i have heard rumors of honda developing and throwing in a v8(a very new concept to honda). but these are just rumors.

i've heard of a 3.5L or 3.8L high winding V6 making 360+hp and a lighter body. That would be a more world class performance car, and if they could standardize production a bit more, get the price down, say $20,000, they could have a real contender on their hands.

The thing about the NSX is that it is as comfortable and easy to drive as an accord, and offers performance on par with a corvette. It is reliable and quality, as well as being a beautiful car.

i'm afraid that won't happen, mid sixties to seventy is likely, some say prices to stay the same, others say it will go down. Honda has S2000 to go head to head with 350Z, and S2000 stacks up very very favorably.

With the NSX, you are paying not so much for ultimate power and speed, but rather the extreme refinement and livability of the whole package. And the fact that they are largely hand built, exclusive, and comprise alot of " exotic " materials such as aluminum and carbon fiber, and carbon fiber aint' cheap.

Yes, it's very highly priced for what it is, but I can understand why they would charge an exotic price for it. The Lotus Esprit is near that, and no one questions it. And I know that if the NSX said ' Ferrari ' on the hood, absolutely no one would wonder why it costs 90K.

the NSX is the most refined and reliable exotic. It is the honda of exotics.

They made the total package, tons of refinement on corvette, more comfortable than a 911, more performance than an XKR, and all the wow factor of a ferrari.

The price is inflated, but I could justify 4/5s of it.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...