EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
Gladiator

Owners of the BMW M3 CSL

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gladiator
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

Is there any member who owns a new CSL ? I Am interested to exchange experience. I had my for 1 mounths now and drived about 5000 km.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Radikal
Geschrieben

do you said that u got a csl???

Gladiator
Geschrieben

Yes, i got it 18th of july :) but i also have a M3 E46 -01. And U, do you have one?

KenH
Geschrieben

I've got a CSL on order for delivery December / January into Australia. I would love to hear from owners (including gladiator) who have already taken delivery regarding:

Power and acceleration

The semi slick tyres

What is the better colour (silver-grey OR black)

The noise

And any thing else that is worth talking about, especially any topic comparing the CSL to the E46 M3.

Thanks a lot.

GIR
Geschrieben

Uum you just got the CSL and you're already racing it? Why not hang back for a while and properly break it in...

Gladiator
Geschrieben
Uum you just got the CSL and you're already racing it? Why not hang back for a while and properly break it in...

I have?!?!?!

Now i have drived about 13500km. The problem just now is to get the wheel down the ground, its to light in the back (BMW tradition :)) Next year i enter the REAL racetrack. But now i just have fun. :lol:

Gladiator
Geschrieben
I've got a CSL on order for delivery December / January into Australia. I would love to hear from owners (including gladiator) who have already taken delivery regarding:

Power and acceleration

The semi slick tyres

What is the better colour (silver-grey OR black)

The noise

And any thing else that is worth talking about, especially any topic comparing the CSL to the E46 M3.

Thanks a lot.

Hi, i have the same car history as U. Before the CSL i had a M3 E46 -01. I had it for 70000km. The CSL is a total different car. Give me your email in the private massages box and i send you a letter with my experience.

Gratulation to a good choice!!! 8)

KenH
Geschrieben

Gliadator

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I didn't save the site as a favourite and I've been trying to find my way back to it. I don't know how to use the private message box. Can you assist as I would like to hear your experience.

regards

KenH

cstavaru
Geschrieben

But why don't you share your experience with us ? Lots of users want to know about BMW supercars...I don't understand why do you need private messages to share your experience ? I think it would be great to tell your experience to people who will never have a chance to drive such a car...

chele
Geschrieben

hello dudes i´m from El salvador in central america down of mexico.

i´ve been order my csl to agency but they tell me can delivery on 10 weeks cuz they have to import direct from germany. i like hope have the car before chrismas(on my birthday) that´s i belive it´s gonna be my own present. i see ur videos gladiator are very impresive but i like realy know who? is could be more faster the bmwm3 csl vrs. mb sl55 if that car accelerate in 4.5 seg 0 50 mil. and csl on 4.9 my friends and i wonder if u have been make anything to your car or its like a very special machine or what happens on that race.

i hope post soon my videos too i´m know i can kick some ass whith that car too right now one guy hope i race whith him cuz he have´s a subaru impressa and only and a mexican could win on quarter of mile whith a porche 911 II i hope your anwers soon and your experience whith this "ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE" JAJAJAJA BYE 8) 8) 8)

Gladiator
Geschrieben

i see ur videos gladiator are very impresive but i like realy know who? is could be more faster the bmwm3 csl vrs. mb sl55 if that car accelerate in 4.5 seg 0 50 mil. and csl on 4.9 my friends and i wonder if u have been make anything to your car or its like a very special machine or what happens on that race.

Soo U are also a lucky one! One of the few :)

The RaceMatch between me and the MB can not be judge from figures. Its about the drivers and tires also. The MB driver improved his driving during the following races that night. And i have not done anything with my CSL. Just standard. And in this race i have spinning tires :) So with 88 degres Michelin tires its gone be even better. I have now drive 15500 km and its just get better. Now its soon winter here i the north so i gone get new paintjob on the car and some work on the motor.

chele
Geschrieben

ok men thanks. i hope the time for delivery´s car pass soon cuz i won race on that beauty and it´s right this could be a good machine but if the driver is bad this beauty can be driving to the limit right now im driving a bmw z3 and it´s ok cuz wether here 10 months of the year it´s 60- 70 f.

and race very well agains c32 cuz i been make some modifications but i like feel a real pure muscle car made for run. realy i hope we could share our experience about the car when i have it take care ur self (8)