EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
mv

upcoming "made by italy" cars

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

those guys seem to be dropping Enzo's V12 into everything and anything. Strange considdering how brutally expensive that engine is.

mv
Geschrieben

indeed....those alfas are pretty interesting too...tz3-480hp,tz3 gta with enzo's engine and even more torque and finally tz4 with an all new v10 developed by ferrari...

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

i've always like alfas, the brera (with those doors!) is a work of art.

the enzo engine is still very expensive. Is everyone developing a V10 nowadays?

mv
Geschrieben

obviously...

they want to use his potential simply because its development cost a lot of money.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

fair enough. the enzo would loose a lot of exclusivity though. The 4.7L V12 in F50 was never used out of F50, neither was the Flat-12 out of F512TR, both of those had very high development costs.

GIR
Geschrieben

The Masserati Quattroporte looks like a real killer, hopefully they'll produce it.

imported_Aston Martin
Geschrieben

The Alfa Romeo Coupe GT is one sexy car. It's worth taking the Alfa engine out and having it put in a display box in your front room, 'cause it's a work of art! I'm not too sure about the Quattroporte, though. Are there any other than the official photos of it? I hear it looks much better in the flesh, however.

I don't know about everyone developing a V10, they say the costs are prohibitive for many...

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

i'd kill to have an alfa romeo brera.

LateNightCable
Geschrieben

Yeah, the Brera is really cool, I wonder what Alfa will end up powering it with. There is no such thing as an " expensive engine ", Ferrari makes that stuff for a living, they just slap it together and put it out, that expensive talk is just hogwash :roll: . A reason to justify an insane price.

Nothing costs anything these days, it's all hype." Handcraftsmanship " is pumped out on a production line.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

i am saying that the castings for that engines, as well as the plethora of sophisticated parts that have to be machined and electronics suites make it unreasonably expensive.

BMW said they would loose money selling their F1 engine for less than 15 million dollars, ford sells theirs at profit for 3 million.

Brera is awsome.