EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

What is the 8-series all about?

dr.caddi revolution

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Even I once thought the 8-Series was a little odd looking years ago because it didn't look like a traditional BMW, but I grew to think it was pretty cool, especially in CSi trim. Anyone who would call it " the ugliest cars on the road " is just stupid and trying to make people mad.

hey! in my defense, oh wait, I have no defense, I DO want some bangle mangling. Him and his post-modern flamed over loving kronnies need to be exiled. That said, if I ever hear bangle is on trial in saudi arabia, i will be the first one on the plane to swear I saw him do it.

Actually thats' quite mild, Fox would like to see Chris Bangle mangled. :D

Fox and me and 2/3 of the civilized world. :)

I'm suprised nobody is waiting on him infront of the BMW AG headquarters with a sniperrifle... ofcourse everybody knows I'm kidding, it's a joke, except for that one guy. Yes you my friend, I'm talking to you. You know what you have todo.

ha. dang, you know what, I hope bangle gets on his computer today, ego searches his name on google, and gets your post.

what about the other 1/3 of the civilized world? They are rednecks who believe german cars are stupid (believe it or not, there are lots of these people out there) and they don't care what anyone does to bmw.

:o U SHOULD BE SHOT IN THA FACE :o #$@$#@@$!@#$ :x :evil: THE BMW 850/840 ARE TEH SEXIEST CARS EVER! IF U ACTAULLY OWNED ONE U WOULD SEE HWO NICEE IT IS! UGH WUT IS WRONG WITH U!!, U SHOULD BE THROWN IN THE CRAP CAR TASTE PIT WITH BANGLE!@#$#@ :x :evil::o (sorry i went a bit crazy there, no hard feelings! :) , the 8 series are absolutely beautiful, and it looks modern, people now still ask me if thats the new bmw. :D ) do u know wuts gonna be the ugliest cars on teh road.. the 6 series! :roll:
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo dr.caddi revolution,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Eveybody, don't get too mad at dr. caddi. Studies show that people who drive Escalades' with 23"s no doubt, have a rare form of stylistc disfunction that expands their ego to dangerous proportions, blinding them of seeing the value of anything with class, also making them form irrational opinions about superior machinery.

It's called " Wannabeaballeritis " :D

first off, your little outbursts against the 850 obviously extend from a repressed childhood memory in which something traumatic occured which involved an 850.

second, i hate to sound like a n00b, but who is chris bangle?

you mean to tell me that this man is responisble for these digusting monstrosities that are being spewed forth from the BMW factories????

he's in my crosshairs.

dr. caddi is probably someone who sees a supermodel and complains that she's "too skinny"...

so dr. caddi... you probably drive a cadillac? An STS, perhaps? hilarious.

If you don't know what the 8 Series is about, and think their ugly, then I'm afraid no one can help you. :P

• 2 Monate später...

Anyone who dares goes as far to say anything bad about the 8 is terribly ignorant about cars! It is the best looking car EVER MADE! It is a crying shame they discontinued its looks would look spectacular on todays roads. It was too ahead of its time for the 90s asthetically and technologically.

although yes the six is coming, the style nor the concept can match that of the 8. The eight was almost ultra-luxury, while the six is gonna be more of a CLK competitor. The eight, besides from being luxury was a true sports car albeit a bit heavy. The six is just a coupe.

True, the 8-Series had a more sportscar like architecture, the 850CSi is an awsome car. The new 6 is by far the best design of Bangle's, he must have designed it on a really good day, when he wasn't feeling so psychotic. It still needs work, but it's tolerable. The inevitable " M6 " planned for a few years down the road, hopfully will have a quick and nimble sportscar nature.

One of the biggest things I don't really care for with this new car, is that there is way too much plastic.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...