EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

best looking ferrari...

rodaux

Which is the best looking?  

2 Stimmen

1. 1. Which is the best looking?

Empfohlene Beiträge

How about the 365? Not my personal favorite, but it's definitely a lot of people's favorite!

1968%20Ferrari%20365%20GTS4%20fsv_2.jpg

Or how about a Berlinetta Boxer? This is one of my favorite Ferraris growing up.

1977_Ferrari_512_BB.jpg

Here's another childhood dream car.

ferrari_testarossa_coupe_1.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 100
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort
  • 3 Wochen später...
  • 4 Wochen später...
  • 4 Wochen später...
My personal favorite is still F40.

For me also. Remember. F40 came on our streets at the end of the 80th/beginning of the 90th. Now it is 2004. 14/15 years later. How many car were so near by a race car as the F40 an how many are quicker and faster? Only a few.

It is still a mania when the both turbos blow into the engine. It is so a genial when you feel it in your backside. Only the brakes not topical - but can change it and you can also "optimise" the turbos an for the ears you can take an race exhaust. The perfect car is born. :D

Design is always a matter of taste. I think Pininfarina did one of his perfects job. The F50 is in my eyes to much a cafe racer.

The Enzo is the reincarnation of the F40. The F40 of 21th.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo rodaux,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
F40 hands down, no question asked. now for the ugliest: F50 and then testarossa.

F40 i agree but on the rest, are you stupid or jus plain DUMB? :???:

F50 is the one of the most beautiful Ferrari's and Testarossa is a rare classic Ferrari, apparently u don't know shit about Ferrari's. idiot.

• 1 Monat später...

I would agree with that, except for the F50. That car was the beginning of Ferrari's windswept avant garde design approach. It's no larger than a lot of Ferraris,' but in pictures, it comes across as an acre large pancake with a tailwing.

well, it isn't to the extent that the enzo is, but is function over form design. It is longer than a lot of ferraris, i mean, not longer than a 612 or 550/575, but much longer than the likes of F40 and F360, also, part of that look is due to the driver sitting very far forward in order to get the very long V12 to sit at the right point in the body for weight distrobution. Also, they ran it front to back, so the transaxle/motor unit is big. It isn't too bad. Enzo may be too far, but F50 has a good look, unique, different, but good.

that happens a lot. I remember lots of people first hailing the jaguar X-Type as the car to dethrone the 3, In fact, I remember they said "the sport of a 3, ever bit as solid as a C-Class, the traction and attention to detail of an A4, and all the class of a true jaguar".

I own one, and I'll tell you that's a bit too far. It's cause it was new. It is a great car, but it's not the god of compact luxury sedans. I would buy another though.

What amazes me is how little vote classics like 246GT Dino and 512TR Testarossa get, it's all new cars.

• 7 Monate später...

I've seen a couple 246s and they were awesome. One was red the other was yellow. The yellow one was for sale...90,000 dollars :lol: I think they look the best.

Oh, and they are definitely for old men. I don't know a young guy that would drive that over a faster, cheaper, newer car. What's their 0-60 time? 7.5 seconds or something?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...