Which is the best looking?  

2 Stimmen

1. 1. Which is the best looking?

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 100
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

i don't know about ferrari is the best - forget the rest, but they close.

I can't disagree with F40 and F355.

I wish they would change the way F575MM Maranello looks, it reminds me of a supra. other people I know have seen the resemblance.

I don't see why some people are soo disenchanted with the 575's looks. It's shapely and proportionate, you could do a lot worse. I have never thought of Supra when looking at it, I can see what you mean, but it's deffinitely a Ferrari.

yeah, but it is a letdown from what I am used to from pininfarina. If I were buying a V12 car like that, I'd get the vanquish, because its looks scream I am badass british royal on wheels.

• 3 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo rodaux,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

i don't know, Enzo does nothing for me, I know others agree. I like the more classic looks of F355, F50, F40, and of course F512TR, I like a lot of what they have in F360 too.

F40 takes it from me, but F355 is a close seccond. Enzo is so hard edged, has obscenely long overhangs, and just doesn't have the classical ferrari elegance. I think once the newest and greatest wears off, its look won't age as well as other ferraris.

Anything from back then. Dino 246GT, LM, Daytona... How can anyone like the look of the F355? It's got no style at all! At least with cars like the Testarossa, it had decent styling cues. The Enzo has to be one of the worst Ferraris to come off the drawing board. What a mess! That isn't what a Ferrari should look like. The best looking Fezza of the current crop is the 456GT.

I don't know, to me 456GT looks dated and bland, 575M reminds me too much of a supra, 360 may be too slick and modern. F355 was in my eyes a beautiful car, but F40 has to take tops.

F355 was in my eyes a beautiful car, [=quote]

The 355 also happens to be the last of the " old Ferrari look " cars, shared with such machines as the Testarossa / 512TR, 348, just about all the cars from the eighties, the look that will never go out of style.

Why no 550? Much better looking than the 456 GT.

First thing to say is that every one of these cars looks better in the flesh than in a picture.

However I say the F355 is best looking of all.

The Enzo is one of those things you either love or hate. I was hoping it would grow on me with time but as yet I still think that it is just wierd, espesially when compared to all of the other cars pictured here. It just doesn't fit. The 456 is ok but pales in comparison to the 550. The F50 is a beautiful car but not as beautiful as the F355. The F40 is a great looking car but unfortunatly, as with the 246GT and F512TR it is begining to show its age.

But if your talking on a simply aesthetic basis I would have to say the F355. It is the right shape and layout that a supercar should be. Nothing has come close before or since to achieving such a perfect look.

It is not just a contender for best looking Ferrari of all time but the best looking car of all time.

I have to love F355 because it was the most perfected of the great 80s style ferraris. I took my father to look at the new ferraris, he took one look at the F360 Modena and said it was ugly and not a ferrari, he looked across the room inside Algar's and saw the F40 and F512TR they had, went across the room and drooled. He almost took an F328 Quattrovalvole home with him that day. I just remember my first ride in a F328, the first ferrari i ever rode in. That look is what made ferrari amazing to me. That was the last Ferrari look supervised by Enzo himself. In my head, that is what ferraris look like.

If "F246GT" means Dino 246GT, then there's no doubt. It's by far the most beautiful Ferrari of the ones listed above and one of the most beautiful Ferraris ever.

The Enzo isn't beautiful, it's functional. It was shaped in a windtunnel. If I had to choose one of the extreme Ferraris (288GTO, F40, F50 and Enzo) the 288GTO and the F40 is the most beautiful.

i don't know, in my mind there was an old school of ferrari design. You saw a car and immidiately you knew what it was. If you showed me the F40 or testarossa, F328, F348, F355, i'd know right away. If you showed me an F360 or an F50, it'd take me a seccond, but i'd get it. Show'd me an enzo, i'd say it looked french.

F355!!! It looks like a real sportscar. Just like the Testarossa, 348, F40 and all other Ferrari's with that shape. But I like the F355 best because of it's sound, driving performance and many other things.

F355 is the last and most modern of that line of ferraris, the most developed car of that style, lots of people talk about the F355 becomming a classic. I am trying to convince my father to buy one as an investment.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...