EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

which one

imported_uncledoobie

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I would choose the WRX Sti mainly because it has an advantage on the road ( but not the track ) over the Mitsu. It also has 300 h.p. Other than that, the two cars are so similar in so many ways you can't really go wrong with either. :)

I'd go for the EVO VII...better looking in my opinion, better handling on both road and track (although less comfortable than the Impreza), and probably the fastest road-legal point-to-point car...for British B-roads anyway.

and also, i've noticed that british car publications tend to lean towards the wrx beacuse of its abilities on and off the track rather than the evo. but american car publications like the evo better.

interesting....

• 1 Monat später...
  • 2 Monate später...

Car and Driver has already done a test and they say the EVO outperforms

the STi even with the STi having 300hp to EVO's 271. My friend is also getting either a WRX

or WRX STi and he also test drove the EVO. He said the EVO was less comfortable than the WRX

but alot more comfortable than the STi. Also the looks of the EVO are much

better i mean look at the hood scoop on the STi. You could fit a whole homeless

shelter under that big ass contraption when it downpours. :D:lol:

Also the EVO has larger stock tires at 235/45R17 to STi's 225/45R17 which

gives a lil better grip. Only thing else besides HP i see the STi is better than

the EVO is the STi has a 6 speed tranny while EVO has 5 speed.

BUT the EVO does get a lil bit better gas mileage and its

alot roomier than the STi. All-in-All i'd definitely go with the EVO.

• 3 Monate später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...