EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

TopGear KoenigsEgg.

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

I've tried to view this video on about 5 different computers now including one with the latest version of windows media player (9.0), has divx 2.0, and the best codec upgrade for the player itself, but i can't get video past the first 3 seconds. I can't figure it out. Any ideas?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 2 Wochen später...

Oh thank you, thank you and thank you again GIR!

Before this I had only seen the video about the production of the CC from the official homepage, but there wasn't more than thirty seconds of driving. In this video there is about eight minutes of pure enjoyment!

I have seen the black CC from the video at Topgears homepage, and I then became so very sad because I can't see BBC, but then you give us this link, and I thank you again, and again, and again, and again....

I think I deserve some ass kissing :) All I did was SSH to the server and wget the file to it, which took 2 minutes of my life, 2 whole minutes lost!

Specialy since the server the files are on is kinda our free for all server, everybody does their own thing on it. This month we already had a transfer of over 11 TB, because some idiot decided to host the Counter-Strike 1.6 update files which is about 350 MB's and it got over 60.000 hits.

Anywayz, to make a long story even longer. Because of the huge amount of transfer, which is going to cost alot, and apparently some people can't apply common sense to what is and is not desirable we capped the upstream of that server. It had a direct outside line without a firewall or shaping. Now it runs through our gate and gets shaped down to 300k per IP and 10mbit max.

Here's a graph of our traffic on that server:

traffic.jpg

You see that on the 13th at around 3am the traffic sky rockets.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...