EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Again M5 article

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 4 Wochen später...

with that light of a body (aluminum intensive contruction) and that powerful of an engine, it isn't that suprising. It is just top rate engineering. I just think its awsome to be driving a sedan that capable. My step father has put himself on the wating list at the local BMW dealer. I'd love it if he went through with it and got one.

If BMW makes a ///M5 that is capable to do the 0-60 in 3'9, how many is going to do the new ///M3??? It will be about 4'2, not less. It seems that Porsche and Ferrari's cannot do anything againt this two BMW... I repeat that I think that it's simply impossible... :wink:

never underestimate BMW's amazing engineering. i knew they'd get here.

The next M3 will have a highly tweaked V8, likely similar to the one in E39 M5, though smaller and higher in output.

It will although be a V8. I have no idea what 0-60 times will be like.

A new 911 is coming out - rumored to have a twin turbo V8, that should make it faster, and 360modena is getting bumped up be 420 modena, the extra .6L should give it some extra go.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...