EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

The new BMW 3-Series ruined by Chris Bangle!!!!!

Dresol

Empfohlene Beiträge

bmw has been a marketing phenomenon in north america, mostly because the product sold itself. bangle may have ruined that. i have a hard time believing they will maintain sales growth.

• 2 Wochen später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 91
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

some people like them. I think there is some potential to the E65 7 Series, if they would get quick on fixing some styling issues. They need a revised I-Drive, because Audi's version is much easier to learn. I'll have to see E60 in person before I can pass final judgement. I think Z4 is a good performing car, the seats are pretty crumby (for a BMW), and the steering is in no way pleasant, and I don't care for how they styled it at all.

By the way I agree that the new Bangle design BMWs look a bit on the crap side, but as I was just saying before: that particular picture is not necessarily how the next 3 will look (it is not an actual BMW design or a real photo or anything)

• 1 Monat später...

Hey fellows,

don't complain. Many people got angry with the style of Bangle but what happend?

BMW sold better than any other brands and made the best company-year last year than ever, despite the critics of 7er series.

The new 5er will be an extaordinary success again and the new 3er in 2005 will be the next step of success ...

So, if the people don't like it they wouldn't buy it ...

But they cry and buy :wink:

First off, I would like to say that I hope Polar, and all of you American regulars had a pleasant holiday weekend :) . The rest of you, I just hope you had a pleasant weekend. Now get to work :D .

If BMW had the biggest sales year ever, ( which I would seriously have to question the legitimacy of ) it's only because they sold cars to the curious. I doubt long term BMW buyers will ever warm up to that Bangle crap. Once the novelty wears off, they won't even sell to the curious, because they won't be curious any longer.

And for the 10,000th. time - " Screw you Bangle! "

This 3-series looks like... well shit to say the least!

But maybe we will grow to like this design...

I know I was almost cryin´ when I saw the uglyness if the Porsche 996 when it was introduced...but now I think it looks really nice, though it took me 2 years to accept the design...

The 996 design is still very Porsche. The new BMWs' are a complete deviation from the accepted and highly respected Bimmer style. The new 7-Series has been around for almost three years, and nothing on it has grown on me. I never found the back end to be hideous like some others have thought, but it still only looks okay from the back with big wheels and a dark color.

The 3-Series should be a simple design, and Bangle seems incapable of classic simplicity.

• 2 Monate später...
The new 7-Series has been around for almost three years, and nothing on it has grown on me. I never found the back end to be hideous like some others have thought, but it still only looks okay from the back with big wheels and a dark color.

The 3-Series should be a simple design, and Bangle seems incapable of classic simplicity.

You're right abot the color. The 7-series only looks good when it has a dark color like black metallic. But Bangle has ruined the concern. A Norwegian multi millionaire who sells Ferraris, says" that he has never seen a beautiful brand and cars get ruined like Bangle has done with his design. It is a pity that no one stops him. The 7-series is the worst because of it's drastic design. The 5-series isn't that bad, but it stills doesn't look to good. The Z4 looks like there has been an error at the production phase." The man who said this, is a very powerful man who can afford everything he points at.

Argggg!! I hate watching little "winners" as i like to call them rice out a fine BMW... its just so distasteful. I cringe every time i see one, and do you know whats worse? a few days ago i was at the store looking at magazines, and there's the assortment of BMW ones there, so obviously i'm looking through them, when i see an entire magazine dedicated to these "winners" and their disgusting riced out bimmers... i wanted to deploy thugs to each of their houses to remove the mods and steal the cars back so that they could be put to a good use. I'm surprised that the BMW roundel hasn't fallen off of these winnermobiles in disgrace...

there are some thing you just dont do to cars(audi, bmw,MB, porsche, and the other obvious ones). ashtetically they are all very nice, and they should be left alone. if you want to change something do it under the hood (bonnet). at most rims, BUT NOTHING BLING BLING!!!! as far as body goes... no touring wings! no ricey crap! i saw the hammann fron lip on bmws looks good, rs4 bumper on audis... but dont do rice! i actually have an idiot around me that has an older 911 with the stock whale tail wing ( i hope you know what im talking about) with a rice crap touring wing on top of it!!! it makes me want to cry....

1st of all i don't think it looks bad at all it looks nice and

2nd of all i'm sick of everybody not knowing wat "rice" means :evil:.

"Rice" ONLY pertains to imports, and not every ECONOMY car/

sport coupe isn't RICE. There is nothing rice on that BMW.

Good god ppl learn wtf rice means, jus cuz u put a goddamn

tourin wing onna car doesn't mean u jus "riced" it out.

If he likes that flare of design thats fine but he did NOT rice

out that bmw. "Ricing" out only pertains 2 an import

economy car/sport coupe has jus an exhaust, a wing

and sum rims.... THATS WAT RICING A CAR OUT MEANS!!!!

Get it right ppl pay attention and know wtf rice means 4

a damn change i've already explained this shit 2 the

last person that misused and misscrewed the meanin

of rice.

THANK U :)

Simply put "ricing" out a car is a low-classed import with a

loud ass exhaust on it, stickers likes its a damn billboard,

a huge ass wing on it, sum rims and sum tail lights.

Then when they act like they hot shit they go and race everybody.

Thats wat a ricer is gentlemen ty. :)

here is the definition of rice. adding a part to your car to make it LOOK faster than it is. rice is image over functionality. those fart pipes on civics do nearly nothing, now if it has turbo than it needs biger exhaust outlet, but a stock one does not need it, and why would you ever need to change tail light? i could see putting in stock looking ones with LEDs but never ever altezzas.

lol no its not polar read wat the true meanin of rice is

in wat i put in those 2 posts. THATS wat rice is.

Now u know the "true" meanin of rice and use it well and stop usin

it wrongly. U may think altezza's r ugly, thats ur opinion bro

jus cuz u think its ugly doesn't mean its rice. I jus explained

wat rice is now plz use it wisely and correctly.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...