EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

The new BMW 3-Series ruined by Chris Bangle!!!!!

Dresol

Empfohlene Beiträge

A picture that I found, show us how the upcoming 3-Series will look like, and I am not happy...

The design is totally ruined from gorgeous to lumpy... Just take a look at this picture:

0,,1369_1357463,00.html?NewsPath=1

GO to hell Bangle.... :evil:

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 91
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

i agree with your signature line. I stick to it every bit. I can tell you what my car is at the limts, as of sometime in the last 2 or 3 weeks, i spend my money, and fear no risk. I could step off a curb tommorow and get taken out by a bus, and that's it, so I am not taking the risk of postponing joy.

on the 3 series, it is far enough out, bmw is secretive enough, we really have no good clue as to what it will be. I think it depends a lot on how 5 goes over. Bangle needs to go away.

There is an interview with him from a while back, i'll have to dig it out. the guy is a freak!

no wonder he killed the darn cars with his flame thrower styling.

why can't he go to toyota, or some other car company who doesn't have the holy sanctity of design bmw does.

I was a bit rude when I told Bangle that he should go to hell, but I was mad at the moment. He should be fired... At least..

If he designs the 3-series like that picture.

If you read this Bangle> Please dont touch that car...

What the F*CK??? :-? I've a BMW M3 1999 and its great, 8) but now I'm Sure the next car is'nt a M3!!! :x DAMN ITS UGLY !!! :cry: The styling is for the 5 series good, but the 3 is'nt the number for that chassis !! :evil:

I am actually suprised that it looks as good as it does. Compared to the new 7 and 5 it aint' half bad - but it's still not a BMW. I have been a die hard BMW fan since the mid 90s' and I hope they come to there senses. When they do I see them dropping a law suit on Bangle's ass for defamation of charictor. :D

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Dresol,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

i agree totally, I have been a BMW fan since I saw my first E30, i love those, I love E36s, and I think the E46 is a work of art. Their engineering has always been #1, but so has their styling.

Why'd they have to go kill it.

Oh yeah - here's bangle's quote from his interview on the new 5 series

"Humans just have to adapt to newness"

humans? did he just patronize the entire human race - if anyone was an alien in disguise, its him.

adapt, since when do we adapt to bmw? that has been the beauty of them, they have always just fit.

All his responses have been like that. Seems to me that he's so full of himself that he just refuses to acknowledge the critics. In his brain he seems to have the idea that he has superior taste and that we should accept what he comes up with because he knows best.

Anywayz we are pulling on the longest and strongest end. In the end we are the people who have to buy the crap he comes up with and the sentimentality seems to be that despite the superior tech that comes with it, the looks are just awfull. Nobody want's to be seen in it, so nobody buys it.

If the sales figures keep dropping then in the end mister Bangle will see who the one with superior taste is.

Chris Bangle probably sits awake at night rubbing his hands together and utters the words " I am a design chief. " over and over. It's probably the root of his narcsissism. In the end he'll probably end up with a bottle of booze and no job saying, " The fools, the humans just don't understand! " :D

I was a bit rude when I told Bangle that he should go to hell, but I was mad at the moment. He should be fired... At least..

Hehe, I think there should be an 11th commandment. Something in the lines of:

Thou shalt not mess with the designs of technologicaly advanced sports.

I don't get what BMW is doing. If I had such a strong resistance against the products we make in our company I would stop and rethink the whole thing and I'm sure BMW is aware of this problem. If a person is not doing his/her job as he/she is supposed to I'd sit down and have a chat with him/her. If he/she is not doing his/her job properly after that out the door he/she goes. Well it's not that easy over here, but I could get a court to fire him/her if I prove he/she is not doing his/her job. (Look I'm P.C. ;) )

Anywayz Bangle had his chances on the new 7, Z and X series. He failed misserably. I really don't know why BMW AG is still keeping him around, unless his contract is keeping them from firing him.

i'd pay to satisfy the forced seperation clause of any contract if I were BMW just to get rid of bangle.

BMW has been skillfully and masterfully evolving their timelessly classic designs, stemming from the 1600 series forward, each car more beautiful than the last.

And then Bangle.

Let's put it like this

I'd rather hit bangle with my bmw than let him design it.

:lol: I can't believe you people. That pic is an obvious photoshop (or equivalent) job by somenone not likely affiliated to BMW and the next 3 will look nothing like that. Such pictures are created for illustration purposes only by magazines etc and are pure speculation. They are NOT made by BMW. I have seen many pics of the next 3 and they all look different: and rest assured, none are authentic.
  • 2 Wochen später...

This is specially for kober:

The upcoming 3-series will have the same flaming design as all of the BMW's. Bangle will ruin the design of the 3-series. he can't think of anything else then: "must ruin the reputation and design on every Beemer!!" He is probably hired from Lexus or something. BMW 3-series is, by date, the most beautiful BMW. It has that beautiful and clean design. I have to get a Coupé before it's to late. Must run to BMW-garage now! And then, drive over Bangle. 8)

bangle should have something really awful happen to him. The stuff he designs is the worst since AMC.

BMW would never have become the standard of luxury performance and sport if they were hideously ugly. At the rate they are going, they may not stay there.

I have contacted the superior in the BMW AG concern and he said that if these ratings continues to go down, then he will not hesitate firing Chris Bangle. That is at least nice to know, but it will take a while to clean up the mess that Bangle has done.. :evil:

But there might come a bright future for BMW in about 1 or 2 years if everything goes well :P

man, I hope you're right. It will still be some time before they get a new model completed. I think if you did some moderate touchups to bangles designs (like new rear ends - on all of them) and fixed some of the flaming, they could be livable, until they get real BMWs back in production.

The profile of the new long wheelbase 7-Series looks significantly better than the standard version, especially with large 19" 540i Sport-style wheels like in the current issue of BMW magazine. But that doesn't alleviate the fact that the front end is still crap. And the interior too as far as I'm concerned.

Proof that it's gonna take a whole lot of tweaking to make the Bangle cars look presentable before renforcments from the 1st. battalion of class and sane thinking arrive.

I know a fantastic plastic surgeon. Let's say we find a real BMW car designer, and get them fixed up to look just like bangle, and have them go to BMW every day to start fixing it!!!!!!

We can take the real bangle and have him fixed up to look like saddam hussien, and turn him loose in time square.

This is specially for kober:

The upcoming 3-series will have the same flaming design as all of the BMW's. Bangle will ruin the design of the 3-series. he can't think of anything else then: "must ruin the reputation and design on every Beemer!!" He is probably hired from Lexus or something. BMW 3-series is, by date, the most beautiful BMW. It has that beautiful and clean design. I have to get a Coupé before it's to late. Must run to BMW-garage now! And then, drive over Bangle. 8)

Yes your rite FUCK Bangle

Boy, this hate Bangle forum never ceases to be a hot topic. I think that BMW right now is only selling Bangle cars to the curious. Once the slight novelty wears off the sales are going to plummet, because of the simple fact that the people who actually like his designs are a real minority. And BMW is not about low sales.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...