EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Right-hand drive Ferraris

rayz

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

those cars were/are not really production ferrari's as they were limited production special commemerative edition cars. They don't really have many options or configurations. They built a small number - pretty much all the same. I am always confused as to why just a few countries have up and decided to turn their cars (and roads) the other way around.

I've never heard of or seen a right driver of any of these either.

where i come from, singapore, we drive on the left. which means our cars are RHD. and only diplomats and special envoys can drive LHD vehicles in my country. singapore is RHD cos we used to be a british colony and therefore we adopted many of the british systems...

the last i heard, some rich dude in singapore bought an enzo. cars in singapore are ultra expensive cos of the taxes involved. a murcielago would cost S$1.1million approximate. you do the math and tell me if buying an enzo, which you can't drive on public roads, is worth it...

To my knowledge only the Brits and British colonies drive on the left. The rest of the world has agreed on driving on the right. Left, right doesn't matter much, except that it's a hassle for manufacturers and confusing when ur on holiday.

Lots of accidents happen at the UK ports because people drive off and don't realise that they're supposed to drive on the other side.

alright - when GIR said only former british colonies drive on the left - he was almost totally correct. Queen Anne said the sun never sets on great britain, old british colonies are everywhere, australia and new zealand are no brainers, as is british guyana, indonesia and malaysia were once british spheres of influence. If you go to the east coast of africa, you'll notice everyone knows english, quite a few regularly speak it - there is a reason for that too.

these places all hold to british customs, and still stand to british influence on modern issues.

Japan is an oddball - the only exception. I don't really know why they did it.

hehe... sorry dude... i actually wanted to say that too, that GIR is almost totally correct... anyway i heard that the reason why england drive on the left side was because of the way they rode their horses during olden days... maybe that's the same with japan too?

• 2 Wochen später...

Yup, that's one of the reasons for Imprezas and EVOs being so popular over here...they could be imported from Japan relatively cheaply with only a few modifications needed to be made for British roads, speedo etc.

• 3 Monate später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...