EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Which golf is best?

imported_felix

Empfohlene Beiträge

I personally think the mark III is best and is my favourite realistic car (ie- i have a chance of buying it!). What do you think?

1. Mark I - I dont like it, out dated and not up to it any more

2. Mark II - Nice, but not as much character as the mark III

3. Mark III - See above (I love the vr6)

4. Mark IV - Too many similar cars makes it pretty average

What do you think?

(P.S. - Are there any plans to make a Mark V?)

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

What does everyone think of the mark V? i think it looks like a pile of crap and that everyone who buys it deserves to spend the rest of eternity rotting in hell! (harsh but fair!)

The looks don't matter all that much to me. This are still spy-pics and i saw other ones that were MUCH better looking. So i guess they're still experimenting with that.

What i also read, and liked a lot, is that they want to pick up with the hot hatch tradition the golf I GTI started. So they beefed up the chassis to handle well when driven hard. Mesa like ;)

Anyway, the best golf for me is the One. It's the original and still beats the hell out of al the modern interpretations of GTI like te leon cupra etc.

Plus i like a car that looks old but delivers.

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Monate später...
  • 3 Monate später...

The best golf that is out there is the HPA MOTORSPORTS GOLF IV TT which means that it has a Twin Turbo system making aroung 550hp and 0-60 in 3.2s the launch of the car was done at around 5500rpm :) now dats crazy a golf can take a porsche, ferrari and lamborghini for a price that is 25k higher then the stock R32 I will maybe be lucky enough to own one if i sell my M3 and buy another golf :D

• 2 Wochen später...

why not if the volkswagens chassi proved that it is able to take a lunch from almost 6000 rpm then i think it sure is strong and able to do 200mph in a safe way. But i do admit that is a scary golf

yes they took the european r32 golf which has a 3.2L engine and around 240 hp i think and then HPA MOTORSPORT converted it to twin turbo system, in the end got them 0-60 in 3.2s and top speed of just over 200mph and that is in a gold which is totally insane. That is the stage II they have but there is another stage III that has no been tested yet but they expect even better numbers. :D

i downloaded the video of the motor trend website but u cant see the number but some car magazines tested it and on this website on the top right corner click media and then on the first magazine and then jsut browse through and you will see the info u need

www.hpamotorsport.com and then look hrough the site and the media section there is also a video on motor trend website

0-60 3.2

1/4 mile 11.49@120.15mph

top speed 202.6mph

600ft slalom 70.9mph

brakes 60-0 107ft

all from motor trend magazine and they say if u need proof of the 202mph loo at the german TUV certification

25,000$ above the price of a stock r32 but also performs like and better them the TOP exotics in the world jsut with a v 6 and looks like a stock r32 golf :D

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...