SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Murcielago or Gallardo?

imported_felix

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 92
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

no i dont send adds lol. i hate adds. the picture is the murcielago VT. it has those paddings on it so that it hides the form of the car but you can see some differences like the ones on the roof, looks like it has air intakes kinda like the diablo SV.

sorry i took so long to send you the pic, lots of homework lately. the thing is that i am wondering about is that VT stands for "Viscious Traction" , but with the murcielgao having a permanent 4 wheel drive , drive train, how can they improve the grip on it. but then again its being built with help of audi. also i read a little while ago that audi is building a car in co-operation with lamborghini. its called the le mans quattro. its going to have the same V10 engine that the gallardo has. thats all i know about it so far.

• 3 Wochen später...
sorry i took so long to send you the pic, lots of homework lately. the thing is that i am wondering about is that VT stands for "Viscious Traction" , but with the murcielgao having a permanent 4 wheel drive , drive train, how can they improve the grip on it. but then again its being built with help of audi. also i read a little while ago that audi is building a car in co-operation with lamborghini. its called the le mans quattro. its going to have the same V10 engine that the gallardo has. thats all i know about it so far.

Same engine, mid-mounted with twin turbos and F.S.I direct injection. 610 B.H.P and 553lb ft. of torque. 0-62 m.p.h in 3.7, and 0-124 m.p.h in 10.8 seconds. That's what I know about it.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...