EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Oops they did it again!

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Many of you remember that an American soldier crashed into my S500 a few months ago. Eversince then I was driving around in a rented A4 because I was holding out (had a few reasons).

Wel today some asshole crashed into the A4! Unlike otherwise I was just rolling along in the sun, stereo up high and this guy comes racing around the corner and crashes into me.

I guess in his speedrage he missed out on the 3 frikkin sings that say caution crossing ahead. He even thought he had the right of way and wanted me to put my signature on a piece of paper saying I was wrong and he was right... well needless to say the F word rolled a few times of my tongue.

What an asshole.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

i would have done worse than the F word. good thing you didn't buy another S500. Well, if your A4 is totalled, some nice new cars are/have come/are coming out. Its a good time to buy a car - apparently driving in holland is harmful to cars though.

I had the urge to kick his ass but that only would make matters worse. First of all they would've found me guilty and I would've had to pay him money. He's not worth it.

The A4 isn't totaled, I haven't looked at it much but he hit my left frontside. I think most of the damage is superficial. The wheel is bent that's for sure so the car is going to need a new set of dubz. Maybe the powersteering or the steering column is damanged in which case it's going to be costly.

But because the car is rented and it's not my fault (again!!) the rental company will take care of it. I called them yesterday and they said they will pick up this car and deliver a new car today.

• 3 Wochen später...

yeah, well, from time to time we get influxes of inactive members coming back.

it is a very good forum in general (i think)

and to LateNightCable:

I hear dutch officials are looking for you, for the crime of dissing their ability to have coolness, they want to lock you in the tower of the hague, and feed you waffles from then until when you die.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo GIR,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...