thepolarfoxqx

Best Super-Exotic  

1. 1. Best Super-Exotic

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 57
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

the more posts the more stars (except for me, i haven't gotten a new one in like 600 posts).

I think a Koenigsegg will keep up with a veryon, and if not - close.

I also think that EB110SS is a great car,

F1 is a classic - but I think that CCV8 is the future.

The bugatti would slightly beat the egg, but i like them both. However i reckon the veyron is much better than the eb110 and the mclaren (i think thats what you mean by the f1!) Does anyone like the chiron? I dont like it at all!

the chiron was the concept from which Veryon came from. EB110 SS is nearly as fast as the Veryon - and is 10 years old. It is a phenomenal car.

The CCV8 is still improving every year, getting faster and faster. 3 years ago top speed was 225mph, now they are in the 240s, and they are projecting 260s for not too far ahead, and they have a F1 Flat-12 in the wings.

F1 has performance nearly impossible to surpass. It had drawbacks, but not many. The M-Power V12 was awsome.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo thepolarfoxqx,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

spyker anyone?

i choose the spyker, but there is a simple reason for that... i'm dutch :P !!

i was in the factory of spyker last week and they had a new body for next year!looked nice!

we will see what they will do at le mans!

you know a few things suprise me about the voting results of this.

A: The car with the most horsepower (lotec sirius is good for 1,240 of them) has NO votes

B: With the number of dutch people on this site, none of them found it within their patriotism to give a nod to the Spyker

C: The F1, a car over 10 years old, of which next to none were ever made, holdsonto the seccond place spot - that is impressive.

you know a few things doesn't surprise me about the voting results of this.

A: Because it's ugly and it probably isn't that good at anything else than driving straight ahead.

B: Again because it's ugly and slow (check out the official homepage: www.spyker.nl and cry).

C: Because it is extremely fast and very hightech even though it's old. I still think it's the most amazing supercar ever made.

By the way the F1 over 10 years old? It's from '94. What planet are you from thepolarfoxqx?

sarcastic one aren't ya.

the F1 was introduced in early '93. Development was completed in 92. NOT 94, so - lets see now, on earth that means - if i counted correctly, we've gone round the big yellow bright thing - gee 11 times, that is assuming that 11 is a greater number than 10.

The Spyker is ugly? I don't know about that, I think most people on here would disagree on that fact, but it is a matter of personal opinion, and no one can state appearance quality as fact. Slow? Slow you say? 0-60 in 4.2 is not exactly slow. It might not rupture your splean on the way to 60, but it is fast. Moreoever, it is pact with many luxury features not available on F1, and it small size and low weight allow it to handle phenomenally well.

The F1 is the greatest car ever. The car had numerous issues with cooling (that could be an issue). Reliability was poor at best, upkeep could break an investment banker, and it has somewhere to the effect of twice the number of parts as your average passenger car. What difference does it make if it is high tech if it gets the job done. If the car is fast, handles well, and is reliable, what is wrong with how you got there. The koenigsegg CCV8, a much more conventional car than the McLaren has already slaughtered it in terms of handling, beaten it for acceleration, and threatens it for top speed. It's engine is based off of a ford DOHC V8, and it has none of the numerous quality control and catastrophic mechanical systems failures of the mclaren. Mclaren was ahead of its time and a very fast car. It achieved this at an incredibly high price in money and functionality.

The Lotec Sirius makes 1,314 european horsepower from a 6.0L V12, it has only 2,850lbs to carry around, and what's this - the car that is only good for straight lines has slalom and skidpad numbers better than the almighty McLaren? What is this, it is slower than McLaren to 60, and beats it in topspeed? Which car is all about a straight lines again?

Thought so.

• 2 Monate später...

The Veyron is just plain out sexy and classy. The Mclaren has the name behind it of being just superly exotic. Ferrari and POrsche have ther ename to back it up, but The SALEEN S7 just out does them all in everything. I Just love it. Plus i have to stay american pride....

But iknow you guys think differently. The McLaren is still on my top list!!

I don't care about the price tag. If I'm willing to spend 500-thou for a car, I'l go the full mill.. Straight-line is good enough, and it's 0-62 beats the CC's (the CC does it in 3.05 seconds; the Veyron does it in 2.9). Heavy as a bus: hmmm, reminds me of the Enzo. The handling is actualy very good for a car that weighs that much.

About that Spyker, I wouldn't call it beautiful, but it's certainly very eccentric. Thats' why I originally thought it might be French. It looks all Art Deco. It has flowing shapes and lots of chrome in funky places.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...