EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Best Super-Exotic

thepolarfoxqx

Best Super-Exotic  

1. 1. Best Super-Exotic

Empfohlene Beiträge

Yeah you're both right.

I didn't mean to diss the Dutch, I'm just saying you normally wouldn't expect a supercar to be from Holland. Just like you wouldn't expect a Supercar to be from Sweden. I mean, the average person won't look at the Spyker and go: "Wow! Oh my what a beautiful supercar! It MUST hail from Holland, land of the supercars! I'm willing to bet my willy it's another Dutch masterpiece!" You see?

Pardon the slight tone of sarcasm.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 57
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

The Enzo is the best overall car here. It has the best brakes, is easy to drive, and has plenty of "oomph." NOTHING will stand a chance against it around a track. Don't get me wrong, I love the Veyron, but 3500 lbs. is a lot of weight to be thrown around on a track. The CC I'm sure is great, especially weighing under 2600 lbs, but I just think that Koenigsegg don't have the experience that Ferrari do. The McLaren......well, it's a nice car, but it's just for straight line. It just has 0.86-0.89 g on the skidpad, and that's not good for a car many claim to be the best in the world. As for looks, well, that's a matter of opinion. The Veyron and Enzo are gorgeous. I know I'm going to stir up a bit of commotion for this. :D

Yeah, you succeeded! I think the Egg is the best overall, not the Enzo. It doesn't matter a damn whether the Egg team have the experience that the Ferrari team has. That won't stop Egg from leaving Ferrari in the dust.

By the way, "Bowling4Soup" is a controversial but good band, I hear.

Yeah, and with all this "experience" they still don't even know how to sell a car; I mean come on, who would sell their cars by inviting "worthy" people to buy them?!? Not a company that knows anything about the value of the customer. They shot themselves in the foot, and they're bound to "slip" in the engineering department one day as well. Ferrari is still virtually making the same thirsty and high-emmision vehicles it built 25 years ago. What does THAT tell you about their "experience"?!?

It tells you that Ferrari stopped being a pure sportscar maker long ago, and became a marketing company. In a lot of ways their success is attributable to that approach. If Lamborghini had thought along those lines all these years, Audi may not be calling the shots today. But then Lambo didn't have to sellout.

I think it was Tallwingedgoat or Kleinfisch who said that Ferrari owners reminded them of Harley enthusiests, but with more money. Thats' true, today you're a rebel if you're not into Harley. Lamborghini has built a fraction of the number of cars Ferrari has built, but that is one of the reasons I like Lambo a lot more. Lamboghini is a rebel.

I vote for Veyron, because I am an enthusiast of Bugatti brand, and this car could be the beginning of a new era. But I like very much the McLaren F1 and the CC. The results of the poll are not a big surprise for me, maybe I thought that F1 could be on first place, because it has demonstrate a performance that the Veyron still not. In any case the selection is very good and to make it better could be very difficult.

• 2 Wochen später...

Definitely the Veyron. What a great car to recall Bugatti's heritage! In my opinion, the car, as beautiful as it is, is just that... beautiful. I just doesn't look "mean" like the McLaren does. I where someone thought the CCV8 would be the future. My thought on that is this: You can be a filthy stinking rich person with a car fetish and pay some great people to help you build a car. But it takes a LOT of money to keep that ball rolling. Koenigsegg, I don't think, has that kind of money. The Volkswagen Group has that kind of money. And look what they turned out! While the CC is an extremely fast and intriguing car (look at the doors!), it doesn't strike me as particularly opulent or technologically advanced. The one other thing that will keep the CC out of the top spot is heritage. All of the greats have it. Bugatti, McLaren, Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc. There's history and heritage. Those cars were built through many years of blood, sweat and tears to get to what we see today. When I look at them it's not just the car itself, but everything that's behind it. So... McLaren, get ready to pass the baton!

*Throws his two coppers on the table* :D

Raptor

the point of CC isn't to be more oppulent than the Veyron, it is to be a better performing car that is more accesible. For sub 300k, you can have a car which has literally, the worlds highest production car performance. If it isn't as fancy on the inside, you can know the fact it is $650,000 less expensive than veyron is why.

• 2 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo thepolarfoxqx,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

it's time, like any other car will come, but it was a revolution, and it's themes, some at least, can be seen in all modern supercars, the powerplant was brilliant, a motor a decade ahead of it's time, the body was cutting edge, the aerodynamics were all theory, and was it all neccesary? no. but imade an amazing machine.

I have to go with the Mclaren F1. I still think it is the best car ever made. There will be faster cars eventually but they will not be as far ahead of their time as the Mclaren was back in the 90's. Long Live the Mclaren and the new Mclaren Mercedes SLR.

pagani? maybe, i should put it up. I'm yet to be convinced as to why Edonis should be there. I know it's a great car, but my general feeling is that a zonda, veyron, F1, or egg would eat one alive.

pagani? maybe, i should put it up. I'm yet to be convinced as to why Edonis should be there. I know it's a great car, but my general feeling is that a zonda, veyron, F1, or egg would eat one alive.

the zonda should definitely be up there. also, what about the enzo, and the carrera gt? more mainstream than most of those but still fantastic cars!

really?

the concept XJ220 debuted in 1988, the first production one was for 1991.

I think it was the fact that it was a huge super-exotic with a V6. It was fast and a good performer, but it lacked excitement, and a V12.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...