SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

sex vs cars

jnunsen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 107
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

I said this to my girlfriend many times. When I had to choose between a car and a women. I'd pick a car any day :)

btw In those days I used to have a S500 and now I'm stuck with this rented A4.

here is how i see. my car isn't about to run itself over to the neighbors garage. It is my baby forever. Sure the girl is fun, but the car you can depend on.

In all seriousness, I really don't know. It depends on the situation.

All I can say is this, it'l take a hell of a car to beat out Heidi Klum.

FOX YOU ARE THE MAN!!! dude, i couldnt have said it better myself, a car does what you want it to do no matter what. whereas some girls need a little bit of coaxing. your car is your baby forever, girls come and go. but for me my lady would have to be sofia vergara. soooo hot. again though fox, we are on the same page, it definetly depends on the situation.

c'mon man, its just life. You treat the car right, its always there for you, and will treat you right. Girls - not so much. When their there, its cool, but when their not, their not. I see it like this

Heidi Klum vs. M5 - I'd cave and go with heidi.

Maybe if you sweetened the deal up to say - a Pagani or a lambo - i'd have some thinking to do.

now are we talking about heidi for one night? or for ever? and i was definetly thinking like ferrari, or lambo, i love m5s but you know i mean, there are some HOT girls out there.

• 4 Wochen später...

well, I would have hooked her up with a car, but seeing as I just sacraficed everything :evil: I can't do that.

Look at it this way, for the few moments of happiness in love, you have to compromise, sacrafice, and degrade yourself 5 times as often.

What does your car cause you to compromise about yourself.

True love is amazing, but there is a finite quantity of it. On the whole, the car sounds like a better deal (well, unless you throw heidi into the equasion, but that would just be unfair! :D )

If she didn't have a car, I would be perfectly happy tooling around the countryside on bicycles with a wicker picnic basket hanging off my handlebars. " Say hello to the people in the cars Toto. " Or perhaps an MV Agusta F4 motorcycle, does that count? :P:D

but what you must realize is that the car wont be able to pass your genes on. you have to look at the big picture. if heidi were willing, she'd pass em on for you. the car wouldnt. and if you do find the perfect woman, or as close to it as you can get, that love will last much much longer than the car will. especially with a bmw. you'll probably have to replace the engine and the transmission. yeah, it's happened. my dad's 740. brand new engine after a year of being driven. new trans after 2 years. heh, sorry, but i dont really trust bmw's, even tho they truly are the ultimate driving machine.

• 1 Monat später...

I can't believe more people didn't want to discuss this one. The answer (for me) is easy. You shouldn't compare the two. They are like two totally different entities. They don't equate in any way. But if your girl was making you choose between her or your car (or, dare we say, in a demonic universe, if your car was making you choose between it and your girl), then you'd have to look at all the good and bad things about each and see which is more worthwhile, and which matters more. If your car matters more than your girl, chances are you shouldn't even be with that girl. If I get a girl, I wanna get one that I'd know would be worth more than any car to me. Other than that it's just a booty call and I don't do that shit. If you have to choose between the 2, you're a one in a million exception, and you probably have a lot of messed-up things happening in your life. But for most people this kind of thing never even arises. I'd choose my girl over any car. You could always sell your car and buy another one. But chances are you can't get another girl like Heidi Klum. If you're actually lucky enough to get her once, lightning isn't gonna strike in the same place twice, and you've blown your only chance at being with a nice, hot supermodel who looks like she might actually have more brains than your average model. If anyone ever does this, they deserve it.

hey, i flat out tell my girl that the porsche is orgasmic, and just might be better than her.

She rolls her eyes at me and shakes her head. The two can't be equated, but here is the thing, to me, the car makes me feel alive. I push it through the curves, trees lining either side, foot to the floor, exhaust screaming, tires whining, the car linked to me, feeling every bit, every detail, having to function 100%, make no mistakes, i just feel good inside coming out. No conscious thought, everything is inside.

With her, it is nice, it's just something else. For those few minutes, sure it's nice, but keep in mind, you have so many hormones pumping through you in that time that you aren't effecitvely thinking like yoursefl. Almost an out of body experience.

As wrong as this sounds, the car seems more pure.

For those few minutes, sure it's nice, but keep in mind, you have so many hormones pumping through you in that time that you aren't effecitvely thinking like yoursefl.

Oh my gosh, don't let your woman read your posts! With her it's nice? What about LOVE man? You shouldn't have to be feeling hormones and unlike yourself to feel the majic. Think of it like this, If you fall sick, the Porsche is not going to give a damn, it wants premium unleaded, and a side order of Mobil 1, that is all. It can't surprise you with your favorite dinner some night, or make you want to be a better man. And we don't have to be talking about Heidi Klum either. If one were to choose a friggin' car over the loving companionship of another human being, something is out of wack.

Good points made by Izzy as well.

i'm saying i've been in love before, and would trade nothing in the world for it, but it always falls apart. Soon enough it isn't about love anyomre. I've been screwed over far too many times, i've become a skeptic. pretty soon it's "what can he buy me, what can he do for me". I have nothing against being giving, maybe i've just found the wrong girls, but my car has never gone off an put itself in someone elses garage.

Oh my gosh, don't let your woman read your posts! With her it's nice? What about LOVE man? You shouldn't have to be feeling hormones and unlike yourself to feel the majic. Think of it like this, If you fall sick, the Porsche is not going to give a damn, it wants premium unleaded, and a side order of Mobil 1, that is all. It can't surprise you with your favorite dinner some night, or make you want to be a better man. And we don't have to be talking about Heidi Klum either. If one were to choose a friggin' car over the loving companionship of another human being, something is out of wack.

I whole-heartedly agree dude. I'd never be with anyone who could come 2nd to my car. For me, that's just messed up.

Fox, don't let a few bad experiences with the wrong girls ruin your whole perception. They can be better than you think. The whole love thing might sometimes "fall apart", but when it lasts, it'll last through everything. It won't half-way turn into "what can he buy ME / what can he do for ME / what can he give ME", unless it's not true. I guess in a way the entire question of this topic is a bit wrong to ask, because if you're with the wrong person, you could have the "5 minutes" and then, as you say, it would be over. The car would then feel more alive than the girl. But I think most people would agree that the answer is far more complicated than yes or no, because if you're going to judge these things, chances are it's different for you than it is with other people. One person might judge it based on the rating the car gets vs the rating the girl gets, which means an average girl would be compared with a Honda or Hyundai, and a Heidi Klum would be compared with a Porsche. For myself, it doesn't matter, because I can contain myself far better than most people. I can go without being with anyone for long periods of time, if it means finding the chic who meets my standards. And then I wouldn't be able to compare any car to her.

i'm saying i've been in love before, and would trade nothing in the world for it,

Basicaly, you mean it's all about having the right woman. So, I think it's safe to say that we all agree that love, and passion - of the human kind, ultimately comes before cars.

No doubt. And as mentioned before, the car's not gonna be there for you when you're sick or when you're down. It's a hunk of metal and carbon-fibre (and leather, if you're lucky). A woman's womany kindness and warmth is more valuable (if real) than any car. Not that I wanna get all mushy and "touchy-feely" about this stuff, but you can't deny the fact that cars and women are in totally different playing fields, and if they're ever forced to go on the same field, it'd be the women.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...