EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

top 5 best cars!

edonis

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 6 Monate später...

Top 5 Best Cars, thats kind of vague. I assume it's among exotic cars, because I can think of five cars that aren't exotic, that I would place above those funforalls.

But my personal exotic list would be something like this ...

*1. Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 SE ...... which is like a 6.0 VT but with quicker gearing and special touches.

*2. McLaren F1 ...... 2nd. place, I know I'm going to be hearing about that.

*3. Porsche 911 Turbo ...... how can it not be on the list?

*4. Ford GT ...... lookin' pretty good so far.

*5. Dodge Viper GTS ...... too much of a rebel not to be included.

ok, starting with #5, you're right, it is a rebel against good idea in automaking. I could list all the problems, but i'd probably fill rolands hard drive in doing so. I could think of a whole bunch of cars to come before that.

I can't take too much exception to ford GT, you're right, it does look pretty good, but its unproven. I'm not as sure as I used to be that it will knock off 911 TT.

You can't disagree with the 911 TT (but the 911 GT3 might just be better)

Yeah, putting F1 as #2 is a mortal sin, and you will rot in hell for it, but too late now.

It is only the most revolutionary piece of supercar ever to be crafted in exotic metal and composite. It is art with a screaming bavarian V12 soul, and one of the best performing cars around.

And the Diablo? C'mon crack smoker, for the same price you could have the koenigsegg CCV8, which is faster at all speeds, handles better, is lighter, more powerful, has every bit as many fancy features, more exclusivity, higher build quality, is more sturdy, and has more top speed. Why not do that?

I will admit Diablo 6.0SE was the last great lambo though.

I don't care to drive an Eggy, exotic cars are 3/4 flash, and the Diablo has that car beat in spades. Viper is an impractical mess, thats why it's exotic. How could the GT not give the 911 Turbo a run for it's money? It beats the Ferrari 360 in a lot of ways.

In my opinion, Diablo is the ultimate supercar exotic in spirit, even more so than a McLaren which is mostly just super. About the F1, the person who did not include it on the list at all is first in line for hell. :D

My personal exotic list would be:

1. Koenigsegg CC (everything gr8 u can think of when perfected :D )

2. Porsche Carrera GT (looks gr8 finally and has awesome performance 2 boot)

3. Porsche 911 GT2 (Very quick and very powerful)

4. Ford GT (Looks gr8 and performs really well)

5. McLaren F1 (I don't like it but gotta give it credit where its due)

I'm thinking that the Eggy has built up an incredible reputation for itself, made up of people's hopes and dreams for it. Rumors have been going around for so long now that everyone is under the impression that it's going to be an absolute revolution. We all forget that the car still remains hidden behind a load of factory claims. Does anyone actually think it'll make a Porsche Carrera GT look sad? The Eggy will be a player for sure, but not a legend. It lacks that essential something.

The Ford GT on the otherhand, we've been seeing what that car can do, and I'm confident that it will be a mechanically rugged car - especially as far as exotics go. The GT will be well proven before it ever goes to market, you can believe that. Ford did it up right, with the exception of cheap looking production seats.

the egg should by any account deliver. i've got faith in it, and i'm not much into investing faith.

I like skyline's list a lot.

And at 440,000US, the carrera GT is even to 60 with the egg, and has less top end, a lower skidpad, and is even in the slalom, the egg is only 260,000US, so I think for the dollar, the carrera is not on top.

When a new product or model line debuts in any industry, there are certainly going to be problems. The Carrera will experince this, but Koenigsegg is not just a new model, but a whole new company. Both cars will have their reliability issues, but you can have fun trying to get you "Eggy" serviced.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo edonis,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
the egg should by any account deliver. i've got faith in it, and i'm not much into investing faith.

I like skyline's list a lot.

And at 440,000US, the carrera GT is even to 60 with the egg, and has less top end, a lower skidpad, and is even in the slalom, the egg is only 260,000US, so I think for the dollar, the carrera is not on top.

I really like the looks of the Carrera GT. I wasn't to much of a fan of the looks of Porsche's be4.

I always loved the performance they had goin 4 themselves, though.

That's the reason y the Carrera GT wasn't at the top of the list becuz of its real hefty price tag.

No doubt its an awesome car but its price is kinda steep.

The Koenigsegg CC is a bout $20k less than the Murci and it outperforms it in every aspect.

I didn't add the Murci in the list mainly cuz it wouldn't deserve bein in 3rd or 4th.

I thought it'd jus be best left out completely rather then 2 be put in 3rd or 4th place.

There's not a hesitation in my mind that the Murc is a gr8 car and its looks have grown on me durin the years.

It jus doesn't have the muster to be 1st or 2nd thats all and by

puttin it in 3rd or 4th it almost seems like 2 me ur makin out like it sucks compared 2 other cars.

And i don't wanna do that cuz it really doesn't.

The F1 and LM are two versions of the same car. I assume you would just like to have one of each. As far as which 5 cars I would choose to have for free, out of all " modern " cars - it would look like this, in no particular order.

* Opel Lotus Omega

* Bentley Continental T or R Mulliner

* Alfa Romeo 156 GTA

* Bentley Arnage R Special Commission

* Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 SE

both of them? Why?

If I had a McLaren, I guess having two would make sense. One to drive every day for every occasion barring towing the boat, just because i loved it so much, and the seccond for after I broke the first one.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...