EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
Gast RolandK

Get a testdrive in Niko's Lamborghini Murcielago

Empfohlene Beiträge

Gast RolandK
Erster Beitrag:
Letzter Beitrag:

Our Carpassion.com member Niko sells a testdrive in his Lamborghini Murcielago at eBay:

Click here!

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
a007apl
Geschrieben

Good Job

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

i don't know about that one, apparently I have to pay in euros and then fly to germany?

maybe if i lived there.

it sounds like an absolute blast!

(i'd never let some stranger drive my lambo though)

SERGIOE34
Geschrieben

i have a question about the lombo.dose anyone know exactly why it is awd instead of rwd?does it better its handling?it cant be for driving in rain or snow right?

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

the awd drive system was chosen because it could safely put down the emmense power of the lambo, as well as add stability cornering, making it a car easier to drive hard.

aErO_77
Geschrieben

how much did the test drive sell for???

Gast RolandK
Geschrieben

The winner is ONLY Co-Driver NOT Driver. And it is not a blast because I know Niko (the owner).

GIR
Geschrieben

301 euro for a co-driver seat?! For that money I'd expect to atleast take it out on a track. Anywayz apart from what I want I guess somebody is willing to pay for a ride in this car, so have fun whoever might have bought it.

aErO_77
Geschrieben

damn, that suks being co-driver. still it'd be sumthin neva 2 forget...

i was just talkin 2 my gf b4 and she's gona pay for me to hire a diablo for a day! i was like omgf! i just wana know how old u gota b b4 u can, even if i hav 2 wait i will.

the hire is like $20,000 bond AUD, and then $3,000 for the day!!!!!!!

talk about alot of money, but hey, i say its worth it for the majority who'll neva b able 2 afford one :(

i got it worked out though, im gona pay $50 and take it 2 calder and (not thrash it) but try my best 2 giv it a work out!! :)

cant wait!

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

well, the co-driver is understandable. I wouldn't let some stranger take out my merci alone either (actually, if i had one, no one else would drive it period).

If i lived in germany, i'd pay 300+ euros for it.

Alejandro Fonseca
Geschrieben

I have a Diablo VT and I take my friends for a ride, even friend of my sister.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

you are way too nice.

My father and I are the only people with sets of keys to our boxster. not even his wife has them.

GIR
Geschrieben

I thought the price was 301 euro... the women in the movie sais something about 500 euro. 100 euro for gas, 100 euro for the driver and 300 euro for?

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

thge privilidge of putting your ass in the driver seat of a Murci.

taunus
Geschrieben
I thought the price was 301 euro... the women in the movie sais something about 500 euro. 100 euro for gas, 100 euro for the driver and 300 euro for?

The driver was Niko himself, the 300 Euro are for depreciation (right word ?).

He sells a ride every week.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

he sells a ride a week? Wow.

GIR
Geschrieben

Heck, if he's selling a ride a week then he's making 400 euro in 1 hour every week, that's 1600 euro in 4 hours a month... beats the hell out going into crime.

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

alright. If you own a Lamborghini Murcielago - is money a huge concern for you?

taunus
Geschrieben

Do not forget, it is ebay. It is possible to get the ride for 1 Euro, if no one is bidding. :wink:

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

i won't bid - even one euro - i promise

:-?:P:D