EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Post a Pic of Your Ride

PorschePlayboy928

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 6 Monate später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

MOVED!

DJFUX, you are as scary as we are in my family. All of his cars are the same neon blue, the rove, porsche and jaguar are all the same hunter green (except the porsche has metallic paint). It looks almost as funny.

I love DCVenom, the two car garage with a 996 and a viper with a stroller next to it. It's like any other middle class family, but then the cars!!!!!

We just have the three doors of green, except instead of a stroller, my garage has a pop machine that dispenses beer. :D

• 2 Monate später...
  • 4 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo PorschePlayboy928,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Verschiedenes über Autos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Everybody knows everybody doesn't have a really expensive exotic or european car.

Hell i gotta supercharged eclipse ya think it's a expensive car :wink:, go ahead and show it bleh.

This the eclipse the day i got it. Haven't taken pix of the SDS eclipse but will soon.

Only noticable change is the exhaust and wheels/tires. Also thinking bout takin that wing off.

p.s. don't wry i'm not gonna rice this one out :lol:

front

43968018.jpg

back

43968022.jpg

• 1 Monat später...

Hey skyline r34v I would like to see pics of your skyline,

and dont say you dont have pics, if you have a skyline

you should be able to afford a digital camara,

pics please.

[ Edit by LateNightCable ] - Wanderer, you're the one who tried to pass off pics of a 911 Turbo as your own. Who are you to demand evidence? :wink: ...

Hey skyline r34v I would like to see pics of your skyline,

and dont say you dont have pics, if you have a skyline

you should be able to afford a digital camara,

pics please.

[ Edit by LateNightCable ] - Wanderer, you're the one who tried to pass off pics of a 911 Turbo as your own. Who are you to demand evidence? :wink: ...

I'm sure u wanna see pix of my Skyline to see if i'm "fake" becuz of wat i did 2 u.

I think ur trying to feed ur own self-humiliation and get revenge for me callin u out on ur pix.

It's pretty sad and pathetic when u get that low jus to make urself feel better by tryin 2 say i'm "fake" when i never posted pix of nethin except my eclipse.

No i'm not going to take pix of ne of my cars jus 4 u.

Like LNC i dun think u have ne room 2 demand jack shit with ur fake ass 911TT pix.

Get a life and grow up, revenge is hardly ever the answer.

There's always better ways 2 solve problems rather than playin a game of "tag ur it."

I want pix, everyone that doesn't like you want pix

the whole website wants proof your not a fake,

I ask again pix of your skyline not any other car

your skyline!!!!!!

pix please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what color is your skyline?

How much hp?

Whats 0-60?

Whats the whell base?

Answers and pix please!!

I'm a fake? right and how many times we've proved ur an incompetent idiot Sergio?

I rest my case on u.

Nebody can get stats and wheel base information from a website so wat good would it do to tell u that information?

And i'm not takin pix jus for ur pleasure get over it and stop acting likka child.

U act likka kid in a candy store i'm not ur father, i'm not goin 2 give u everything u want.

I don't hafta give u nething ur nobody to me so who r u 2 demand nething like ur a sumbody?

I don't care if u believe me or not i didn't cum here 2 impress ppl only talk bout cars.

Also, stop with the exclamation marks it makes u seem so desperate and that's saddening.

Get rid of ur bad case of hemorrhoids and grow up already.

someone deleted my post.I dont get it.

I dropped your post Sergio to avoid having this thread turn into what it is quickly turning into, a bitchy argument of whos' a lier and who aint'. If someone has pics of their own cars ( unlike Wanderer's Porsche ) post them, if not thats' fine too. But do not provoke others, this is for everyone.

How about since skyline can't prove he's for real than he can't tell wanderer that he's fake, and vice-versa.

PS Ummmm, a while back, skyline r-34/arty25 said he hates LNC and wanderer, I can't stop remembering your post that agreed with skyline/arty, what's up with that? Also, it seems weird that you and skyline/arty live on the same street and that was your first post. Plus you 2 were always arguing. I think you might know what explination I'm getting to. No offence or anything but, what the hell?

Well actually 8-ball that was my first post because I had already had

another acount but I got banned.

About the post that arty hates me and LNC I dont remember that one

can you give me a link so that I can go there and see what you're talking

about.

And skyline r34v you just dont want to post a pic because you know

you're a fake thats the only reason you found out I was a fake,

now I want proof your not a fake,

This is the last time I am going to tell you pix!!!

You should have enough time to take a pic and and simply transfer

it to the computer.

[ Edit by LateNightCable ] - And this is the last time I'm going to ask you to stop talking in circles before I begin deleting your posts. I don't know what happened to your last account, but banning is rare, and always done for a very good reason. You mind revealing the screen name that was banned?

Well a while back, when it was your first post, I , oh. I remember that arty's sig was: It it's not broken, don't fix it And your's was: If it's not worth it, don't fix it. Hmmmmmm....... That's... a quincidence......

Anyways. Like I said wanderer, skyline can use the exact same defence with you; if it's so easy than why don't you post your pics and make him look stupid (if he's faking).

Wait, did you just admit you were a fake?

Join the club. Well, I'm 13, but I'm definately ordinary. Hopefully I'll win the lotto, and I can put a supercharger/turbocharger on my 360 spider :). Take in note that my parents would actually buy the lotto ticket and the Ferrari.

• 3 Wochen später...
I jus ran across jus a second ago a guy with the user named Uli: has the exact same picture as the one above, plus several other pictures that u don't have posted supposedly of "his" cars, in his garage.

I'm kinda confused on who's cars are who's on this one???

http://carpassion.com/en/usergarage.php?no=338

aight im going to tell the truth on this one. ulis my best friend and lives a mile south from me in jersey. everything he says is mostly true. the land rover is his moms however and so is the jeep. but i dont think he ever mentioned it. dont know why we didnt tell you guys that we knew each other before ..... o wel dont care. i doubt he will be posting much around here though. he just filled his calendar for his landscaping business, which was fronted by his mom who owns the gourmet restaraunt i work at.

the older pictures of his prelude were taken on my neighbors front yard. he sold the prelude and the z and now has 2 s4's, however his father uses the blue one when he is in the states, which is about half of the year.

skyline, if you havent figured it out yet, uli=djfux69.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...