SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Have you heard

Bugattisrking

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 74
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Well I can't seem to find the video of it, it's posted somewhere in this board. Anywayz Top Gear did put the Zonda against the Lambo and yes the Zonda slapped the Lambo all over the track. It even pulled 2 car lengths on the Lambo.

the diablo is not the most nimble of supercars, it has weight issues which hamper handling. The engine is good, but not good enough to offset the weight issues. Murcielago suffers a similar fate. The Veryon is heavier, but has 3 active diffs to aid handling, and has an engine that can compensate for any lack of nimbleness. The zonda is simply a lighter, more agile car.

How about putting it against the Koenig Diablo with 800HP and 0-62 in ~2.7 seconds?

Fox, you're playing with fire when you say negative things about the Diablo in a Lamborghini forum! Believe me, I know! Prepare to get some hate mail unless no one sees what you wrote!

I think the Zonda is one of the best cars to have come out of Italy, and ironically it uses a Mercedes-Benz V12!!! Hehe!!

hey, it is the truth. I am a ferrari man through and through. look at the numbers. diablos and murci are really heavy, beefy cars.

I have just a few words to say about you and your super diablos against zonda.

Have AMG strap their twin turbo kit on the 7.2L V12, see what happens.

Fox, I'm not one of "them".

Murci: The Koenig Diablo has 800HP. And it has no weight added to it. How then, can you say that the 750HP Diablo SVTT is faster in aceleration? :-? Even on paper...!?

what about VTTT...0-60 in just 2.9

what about coatl?0-60 in 3.2

and the fastest production car of the world until now,the diablo GTR,0-60 in 3.3

so close no matter how far,we are waitin' to see what murcielago GTR is gonna do...

THE FEISTY BUFF GALLOPS ALL THE TIME...THE LAMBORGHINI

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Bugattisrking,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini Diablo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
How about putting it against the Koenig Diablo with 800HP and 0-62 in ~2.7 seconds?

Fox, you're playing with fire when you say negative things about the Diablo in a Lamborghini forum! Believe me, I know! Prepare to get some hate mail unless no one sees what you wrote!

I think the Zonda is one of the best cars to have come out of Italy, and ironically it uses a Mercedes-Benz V12!!! Hehe!!

yaya,true...and zonda has nothin' to do with lambo...it just has a F***ed up mercedes's engine

don't play with lions' tail...

that mercedes engine is incredible. best of all it is rock solid for reliability, and any merc dealer can service it. your lambo breaks down - you could be 500 miles away from the nearest dealer. Easily. The merc engine is a true screamer, but like any merc engine, it is supple smooth, and muscular as all get out. And as I said. Pagani should get an AMG worked twin turbo version of that V12, see what it does for their acceleration.

Someone was right to say that you're playing with fire when talking negative things about Diablo in a Lambo forum:-))) - not the right place!

And if you wanna know, Diablo hater,some years ago, the Devil competed (successfully) with the airplanes taking-off from the Leonardo Da Vinci airport! And stop talking about 'the great' Bugatti, I saw a 1100hp american corvette stingray (again one of the america's babies:-), how does your Veyron feel now? I'm feeling like a little boy arguing about 'who's the best?' - Rambo or Commando:-)))))))))))))

no mata what any incompetant freak tries 2 diss lambo, they know, and we (the lambo luva's) know that deep down inside, they are jealous of wat lambo has 2 offer and its trademark sleeeeek, sexy, unbelieveably unaging shape.

there will neva be a better car than a lambo for me, its jus breathtaking. more than anything ferrari, mecedes, bmw, pagani, etc. all put 2getha cud eva offa.

btw, it iz one of the fastest cars on this planet and if not for its extra kilo's, it wud sit at the top of the speed chain once more.

and if any of u hav ever heard, lambo designed a motor which had such tremendous power (1400bhp+) that they had 2 scrap the idea coz this baby was 2 rip the diablo chasis 2 shredz, therefore they took the easy way out and left the chassis alone. hopefuly sumday soon, a chassis strong enuf will present itself 2 lambo and weight will be a thang of da past

I don't know where you all of a sudden get the "Like to own a Lambo one day" comment from but from my POV it's actually you who would like to own a lambo one day. You're so deep in your dream world of lambo being the best that you just can't seem accept the fact that Lambo's latest is the worste lambo up-to-date and that it can be easily beaten by others.

The Murcie is like a timmed little veal compared to a Diablo, in my opinion it's not even worth the name Lamborghini.

Also I find that people like you tend too look too much at numbers and not at what the car can really do, this suits to your profile btw, a profile of just dreaming and debating by the numbers. 1400bhp+ doesn't tell me that much. What rev did the engine reach this? Where's the redline? What does the torqueline look like? Any engine could be easily modified to deliver 1400bhp but not every engine/car could keep it up for a long time. Formula 1 engines do around 2000bhp and can go upto 16.000 rpm. Amazing yes, but keep in mind that these engines need to be revised at the end of every race. Some teams had (illegale now) special engines for qualifying rounds. These were lightweight engine capable of putting out immense amounts of power but after 3 or 4 laps the engine was ruined, very usefull for qualifying rounds but not so usefull for the actualy race which last around 90 mins.

A car is not just about the numbers. It's about feel, about the steering, about the shifting, about the seats, about the sound, the vibrations the engine gives, it's about becoming a part of the machine. You could have the biggest engine in your engine slot doing 2000hp at 1000rpm but if that car is too heavy and the engine needs a revision everytime you take it out then that car will not be fun. If that car doesn't have good breaks and you have to start breaking a mile ahead in order to stop at home then that car will be no fun. If, because of the huge power, you can only go in a straight line and take corners very very slow then that car will be no fun. Just look at the Veyron, very heavy and very powerfull, but it needs a ton of electronics just so a human could be able to control it on the roads and the track. Now if Buggati would take of all those electronics then not many ppl would be able to control that car. Paying 1million for a car and not being able to drive it now that's not funny!

In your grand quest for numbers you also seem to forget that a car is a personal thing. Everybody looks for something else in a car because everybody has a different taste. Because of this there is no car that is the best. There maybe car which are the fastest or most comfortable but none of the will be the best because this would suggest they would beat every other car in all categories and it would suite everybody. As you can imagine this is impossible.

According to your logic a manufacturer dropping a engine just because it's too powerfull constituetes the best around. Well Mercedes had to cap the engine in the CL65 because it would pull too much torque and split the gearbox into 2. I guess this means the CL65 is the top car then?

Now, I'm a Merc man myself. It would be nice to own a lambo one day but I'm not inspiring to. The day I would buy a lambo will be the day I have soo much money that I wouldn't know what todo. If I ever had enough money to be able to buy any car in the world my money would go onto a CL65 or a Zonda (just because it's Merc powered :) )

i agree with you all the way on the murci (honestly, if i see one, i may not be able to stop myself from removing the bull from the hood) and numbers. The ultimate test of a car, beyond specs, and even beyond all telling test numbers is driving.

i know wot u r talkin about but the murcie is a top car no matter what u say. did u own one? unless u have u can't say. even though i live by diablo, they are not recognized by their handling ablities so how can u say that its the 'worst lambo up to date@!?!' wtf! seriously u must b joking, oh hang on, ur a merc fan, no wonder. the mercie has improved steering , lower cetre of mass, smarter electronics etc... i duno where u pull ur info from. also, im not sayin its the fastest car on the planet, the diablo still has it covered.

also, if u knew, lambo is owned by vw now so of course its gona be influenced with other style and tech! its still a sexy car but not as near as much as the diablo.

also, if im talkin lambo, and sayin 1400bhp+, ur gona now that this motor wud was gona own. i can't tell u those figures coz it woz a brief article i read so no luk :( and no, a lambo motor that was designed like that wud not last a short life time i gareentee u.

of course i know a car is not only about numbers. although i cant help it, i am in2 figures. and figures tell u alot. but 2 get the full effect obviously u need 2 drive the beast and c how well it performs. although, i hav not myself driven one YET, i have spoken to many UNBIASED (<--key word) opinions and hav been told that both the diablo and mercie are worx of art. if u want sound...dont even talk 2 me about that, the sound a lambo pulls makes any merc sound like a pipecleaner blown its nose.

i agree with u that a car is a personal thing, and i , am just expressing MY

point of view. u do not have to like it. hell, do u not even hav to read this. but my mind has unvoluntarily made its mind up the first time i saw a pik of a countach about 14 years ago with a naked chik lyin on the hood. and thats wen i gasped, and said i want one of those wen i grown up! (actually both :) ) from then on, things got beta with the diablo and now i am hooked for life.

im very passionate about lambo's, i duno y, its jus this feelin in me that tightens up if sum1 tries 2 diss, so i will fight 2 the death :) and it is true that u say not 1 car is the best, because there will ALWAYS be another car that does at least sumthing better.

also, im guessing ur an older guy, coz any sane young person, wud buy a lambo if they had enuf $$, not wen they didn't know what to do with it.

im not dissin merc here, i know they r gr8 cars, its just that they dun appeal to me, coz lambo has ruiend me! :) mercs styling aint that flash, its a more conservative "business man" look and feel to it. where as lambo has the more, agressive, sporty, sharp, incredibly fast and sexy sleek look about it words cant describe.

just put it this way, if there were a group of chix hangin by, and u were in ur merc CL65 or Zonda, and i was in my deep purple or blak Diablo SV, i wud hav them all over me in seconds. no chik wud think twice about the merc. also, coz the lambo (is/was) an italian made car, that just puts the cherry on the cake coz u gota no its well made. same goes for merc , bein a german car and all. im 1/2 italian & german afterall so i am a lil biased... heh

me myself i wouldnt go comparing lambo 2 merc. two very different worlds if i say so.lombo all super sporty cars and benz better for luxury cruzers.but i know if i had the money id have 2 go for the lambo.a benz dosent have the pure passion of a lambo in my eyes.id rather have a farrari than either on thou. :)

just look at these vids,u will understand that zonda is the worst car in the corners,look how it loses control,but see the lambos,they can beat every car in every corner...look how easily they drift :P

(Jeremy Clarckson: Still Diablo is the Fastest car in the corners)

22273.jpg

22649.jpg

22524.jpg

sergioe34, understand what u be sayin, but dun get me started on ferrari...

ferrari aint a supa car maker no more, it a revenue maker, they release ferrari models like bats outta hell.

and if u r a tru lambo luva, aka ME! u will not hav feelings for ferrari becoz u know the story behind the 2 rivals...

btw, saman, where u get then anims? they cool... :)

just look at these vids,u will understand that zonda is the worst car in the corners,look how it loses control,but see the lambos,they can beat every car in every corner...look how easily they drift :P

(Jeremy Clarckson: Still Diablo is the Fastest car in the corners)

Yes if you'd watched the complete video with audio you would have known that the Zonda is slower in the corners because the Zonda is lighter and can't put down too much counterweight for all that power so you have to go slower. The murcie however is AWD, it's not really fair to compare the handeling of a AWD car to a non AWD car as AWD cars are more stable.

i know wot u r talkin about but the murcie is a top car no matter what u say. did u own one? unless u have u can't say.

Do you? I'd say stop asking people if they own one and get one yourself first.

even though i live by diablo, they are not recognized by their handling ablities so how can u say that its the 'worst lambo up to date@!?!' wtf! seriously u must b joking, oh hang on, ur a merc fan, no wonder. the mercie has improved steering , lower cetre of mass, smarter electronics etc... i duno where u pull ur info from. also, im not sayin its the fastest car on the planet, the diablo still has it covered.

You don't seem to understand what a Lambo is all about. If you want comfort and luxury then you go for Merc yes and that's what I'm looking for in a car, but if you wan't raw power then you go for Lambo. Like I said before Lambo doesn't have a bull in their logo for nothing. The murcie doesn't live upto this reputation.

Title for "Fastest production car with an internal cumbostion engine" is held by McLaren F1.

Title for "Fastest car with an internal cumbostion engine" is held by the Mercedes W125 a record set in 1938.

Title for "Landspeed record in a car" is held by the Trust II.

Lambo still isn't among the fastest cars on the planet but it is among the most powerfull and agressive cars.

also, if u knew, lambo is owned by vw now so of course its gona be influenced with other style and tech! its still a sexy car but not as near as much as the diablo.

Uum no, lambo is owned by Audi, Bugatti is owned by VW. Yes Audi has influenced Lambo too much, that's why the Murcie is such a bad car. Audi should've just stayed out of Lambo's bussiness and let them do their thing.

also, if im talkin lambo, and sayin 1400bhp+, ur gona now that this motor wud was gona own. i can't tell u those figures coz it woz a brief article i read so no luk :( and no, a lambo motor that was designed like that wud not last a short life time i gareentee u.

Like I said, without knowing the specifics of this engine you can't judge the engine. Funny how you say that you don't know anything about the engine but you can say that it had a long life expectancy.

Like I said before, but you just don't seem to get it, a 1400hp engine wouldn't be that practical. first of all you'd need a hell of alot electronics just to be able to keep the car straight and second the car would need regular service intervals. Maybe the engine it self could take it but the gearbox and the differential can sure as hell not take it. In this particular example the body couldn't take the immence forces.

The reason why other manufacturers are not making engine's this powerfull is because they just have too much common sense. It would take too much time and resources to develope a road car that could take that much power. The end result would be a car that's practicaly undrivable by an avarage man and would cost so much that nobody wold be able to afford one. But I'm sure that they could.

of course i know a car is not only about numbers. although i cant help it, i am in2 figures. and figures tell u alot. but 2 get the full effect obviously u need 2 drive the beast and c how well it performs. although, i hav not myself driven one YET, i have spoken to many UNBIASED (<--key word) opinions and hav been told that both the diablo and mercie are worx of art. if u want sound...dont even talk 2 me about that, the sound a lambo pulls makes any merc sound like a pipecleaner blown its nose.

Why is it that because somebody has a little critisimn it's suddenly biased? How many murcies do you think there are on this planet? On this whole board I just know 1 guy who actually owns a murcie. The chances of you bumping into many people owning a murcie is almost none. And there you go again about a specific thing. The sound of a MB is muffeld because MB wants comfort and luxury, they also want to meet future emmision requirements. Lambo just wants pure power! I've seen Honda Civics sound like a sportscar, just by changing the exhaust. Making a car sound loud isn't a hard thing todo, making a car just right is.

i agree with u that a car is a personal thing, and i , am just expressing MY

point of view. u do not have to like it. hell, do u not even hav to read this. but my mind has unvoluntarily made its mind up the first time i saw a pik of a countach about 14 years ago with a naked chik lyin on the hood. and thats wen i gasped, and said i want one of those wen i grown up! (actually both :) ) from then on, things got beta with the diablo and now i am hooked for life.

If you're soo hooked on Lambo then your not the most objective person. In your POV Lambo is the best, which they are not. I'd say open your eyes and look around.

im very passionate about lambo's, i duno y, its jus this feelin in me that tightens up if sum1 tries 2 diss, so i will fight 2 the death :) and it is true that u say not 1 car is the best, because there will ALWAYS be another car that does at least sumthing better.

I guess we'll be here for a long time then.

also, im guessing ur an older guy, coz any sane young person, wud buy a lambo if they had enuf $$, not wen they didn't know what to do with it.

im not dissin merc here, i know they r gr8 cars, its just that they dun appeal to me, coz lambo has ruiend me! :) mercs styling aint that flash, its a more conservative "business man" look and feel to it. where as lambo has the more, agressive, sporty, sharp, incredibly fast and sexy sleek look about it words cant describe.

Good going, you just summed the big mayor differences between a Merc and a Lambo.

just put it this way, if there were a group of chix hangin by, and u were in ur merc CL65 or Zonda, and i was in my deep purple or blak Diablo SV, i wud hav them all over me in seconds. no chik wud think twice about the merc. also, coz the lambo (is/was) an italian made car, that just puts the cherry on the cake coz u gota no its well made. same goes for merc , bein a german car and all. im 1/2 italian & german afterall so i am a lil biased... heh

I'm seriously beginning to doubt that you have a drivers licence. Anywayz like I said before it's all about what you are looking for in a car. If you want a car you want to take out once in a while and impress people with then a Lambo it is. But a Ferrari Enzo would have the same effect. Personally I think it would be a shame to buy a car like a Diablo just for the chicks. If you need a car like that to impress women then that sais enough for you social life doesn't it? I would love to take a Diablo around the track but own one? naaah!

ok, lamborghini is owned by volkswagen (who owns Audi), but lamborghini is being "run" and supervised by the Audi division, to ensure that propper prestige is kept in tact. I have to agree with GIR that we need quality posts on this. If you want to voice your opinion, do so as your opinion, say what you think based on what you know, or can intelligently infer based on experiences. don't go on and on about lamborghini being the perfect car in all aspects because you think it looks cool.

There are many admirable qualities in murcielago, overall, it is a very good car. It is very powerful, fast, relatively easily driven, its electronics and all wheel drive make getting into too much troube nearly impossible. Quality control is up on murci, and it is a more palettable car.

I personally don't think that is what lamborghini is about. Lamborghini is about having to press yourself and your driving skills to the absolute edge to drive, it is about unadulterated raw power, noise, the shaking, the sound, the smell of a fast car. In a diablo, you had to drive the car at your absolute limits, you had to be a good driver, else you'd get into real trouble, it wasn't an easy car to drive, and quality control was an issue, but if you can afford one, you can afford repairs, and it is almost a trade off. I don't think a murci really carries on the spirit established in countach and diablo. In my mind, diablo is still the reigning edge of your seat performance car.

My alfa romeo has no electronics, no intervention, and has a very stiff and unforgiving chasis. It is an amazing car for handling, but if you get careless or stupid, it will four wheel drift, slide, spin, or loose tracking. that is why it is so fun to drive. my porsche is obviously a better performing car, built lightyears better, and is infinately more comfortable, but it is forgiving and easily driven, and that takes some of the fun out.

And why ever compared a lambo to a mercedes. That is madness. That is like comparing apples to weed-whackers.

ok, lamborghini is owned by volkswagen (who owns Audi), but lamborghini is being "run" and supervised by the Audi division, to ensure that propper prestige is kept in tact.

Hmmz I did not know that, tnx for clearing that up.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...