SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

My Friend got an ENZO

sAmAn

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 89
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort
Maybe we have to explain that the car is not for the boy. It's for the father.

The title of the thread may be confusing.

no difference man :lol: ,if u are sayin' this so u r too jealous about Andrew :D

Very nice pics. Seems to be taken in the USA right? The Enzo cant be that familiar there.

Yea, I'm pretty sure its in New York. Look at the registration sticker and the smaller sticker next to it in the bottom right of the car's front windshield..thats a New York Registration Sticker..Also if you look at the other cars in the background, their license plate is white with a slight blue line on the top..Thats NY...

Niccccce Carsss...Damn :o

Something I have been wondering for a while is why does the Ferrari 456M GT cost more than the 575M Maranello. The 456 is much slower, has less horsepower, and has a small engine with less torque. I'm pretty sure that it also has worse brakes and suspension. So, why does it cost an extra twelve thousand dollars???

Maybe there was less Ferrari 456 cars produced than the 575M...Thats the only logical reason I can think of...

• 2 Wochen später...

My god! I never knew so many expensive car owners were so full of themselves!

Sure.. its pretty nuts that a 22 year old is driving an Enzo. But to me, its only nuts because of the value. And even still, good on him. Lucky bastard!

But to be so judgemental toward someone simply because of his age? its disgusting.

To say "WHEN he gets pulled over for speeding" as if its a certainty that all young people drive like that... is the attitude I expect from children, not adults. Or perhaps snobs.

Some background. I dont drive a supercar. Chances are I never will.. Im not as financially blessed as most of you. I drive a toyota MR2 turbo. Its rather highly modified.. to the point of pulling 11.7 second quarter mile times in full street trim.. and outhandles / outbrakes "most" porsche 911s, lotus' and ferraris that I race against on weekends.. And it is also my daily driven car. In supercar terms.. thats fast. Thats what you get when you modify an engine to 350 odd kW and dump it into a 1200kg body.

And I am 22 years old. I have been driving high powered cars since I was a teenager. But am I a compulsive speeder just because Im young? Have I crashed my car? scraped the paintwork? Done anything to hurt it from lack of driving skill or experience? No. Dare I say it, I probably have more skill driving high powered cars than many people here.

Me, I wouldnt worry about a 22 year old driving an Enzo. Its only an 11-flat car.. thats not really all that fast. And it has exceptional handling and braking (of which I could never dream of competing with!) which adds to the safety and makes it a whole lot harder to crash still.

Man... some of you talk like an 11 second car is something with a jet turbine on the back of it.. that is impossible to control. That only seasoned idiots in their 40s could possibly know how to drive.. Pah! With the awesome handling characteristics of the Enzo, Im sure it'd be a whole lot easier to keep straight under full throttle.. than my unbalanced jap crap MR2 with budget 235 wide tyres on the rear.

-Tristan.

Okay clam down. Nobody ever said something about a 22 year old not being able to drive a Enzo.

My expereince is that most people from your age tend to opt towards Japanese cars and supe them up. Because they put lots of money into the car they know howto appriciate it, not like a 22 year old who gets a Ferrari from daddy. The son of a friend of mine has 1994 Civic, he scracth the paintwork on the frontbumper just a little, while parking he shaved it over a pilar. The boy was sad for weeks but you should've seen the look on his face when his father bought him a new bumper.

It's just when you work hard for something know the value of it and you know howto appriciate it, but when you get something, you'll abuse it in every way you can because you don't know to value of it and you didn't have todo any work for it.

When people upgrade their car they get a performance boost they're unprepared for. Instead of getting used to the car slowly most of them just want to go all the way, rightaway, which results in lots of crashes. Most of the time they also forget about the brakes. If you have more power then you'll also need more stopping power. Which also result in crashes.

wow, that flupstar post was pretty angry - sorta ignoring the point here.

i'm a young guy too, still a student (hopefully I'll get through that soon enough), the point is this, i know people who have ferraris, to get one, you have to go through a background check, pledge allegiance to the factory, and they will come out to see if you are caring for your car from time to time. if they don't like how you've treated a ferrari you bought, they won't sell you another one. Not only do you have to have the money, you have to earn the right in ferrari's eyes to drive one of their pieces of art. I can tell you the only reason that kid drives it is becuase his dad bought it and sorta just handed him the keys. Ferrari never would have sold a 22 year an enzo - i promise. If that kid crashes the enzo, i personally promise they'll never sell him another ferrari again as long as he lives.

I am a pretty damn good driver, i have always driven rear wheel drive cars, even in bad weather, i have handling them down in all occasions, i push my 318i through corners faster than a number of my freinds with higher performance cars, and I'll tell you i couldn't right now drive an enzo. I have driven fast cars. My uncle has a turbocharged corvette C5, that car runs 11s quarter mile, and I am comfortable driving it. The problem with the enzo is complex handling. It feels confident when you are driving, and you can easily get yourself in over your head. Pushing it through a corner isn't the same as in many other cars. You need to be a good and experienced driver to really drive an enzo.

Any fool can drive a fast car fast in a straight line - c'mon that isn't challenging. All you have to do is have common sense, be good with the pedals and shifter. I am talking about what it takes to really handle a fast car.

First time i got behind the wheel of our boxster S, i got myself in trouble. Took a corner too fast, PSC switched off, the car felt too confident going in, and i started loosing my tail, inducing controlled four wheel drift was a lot more challenging than what I was used to from a 50:50 front engine rear drive car.

I have been pulled over in the porsche and the jaguar and had the cop give me crap "kid like you can't be driving one of these". First he thought I stole it, then he thought i was some sort of stuck up snob who had everything handed to me.

Apparently college students don't drive boxsters.

I think you are taking this all the wrong way.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo sAmAn,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari F40 / F50 / Enzo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

If your friends are international druglords trying to keep a low profile in the suburbs, they aren't doing a very good job of it. I sure as hell hope they are philanthropic.

Hi People,

I am from the German carpassion Page and I just saw this link. Very very nice cars.

One question though, has this person been to the Gumball3000? Because in one of the Gumball Films i saw exactly the same Lamborghini, the yellow one! :-?

Hendrik

Thats BULL! you probably live near a hockey plater's house...

By the way, how many cars does your friend have?

360 modena...

ENZO...

F40...

murcialago...

some mercedes SL...

a beemer...

F3555...

Dont bull shit anyone, its a freeken car parade (there's even a guy with a camera in one of the pictures...) must be a special occasion!

Thats BULL! you probably live near a hockey plater's house...

By the way, how many cars does your friend have?

360 modena...

ENZO...

F40...

murcialago...

some mercedes SL...

a beemer...

F3555...

Dont bull shit anyone, its a freeken car parade (there's even a guy with a camera in one of the pictures...) must be a special occasion!

r u talking to me?

if yes,they dont have any murcielagos or F355s

but Andrew is planing to buy a F355 for himself,he loves this car the

best :)

came across this thread through a google search.....cant remember how......but would just like to say that this is a car procession, nothing else. These aren't all your Friends cars, sorry....

• 3 Wochen später...
  • 4 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...