SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

My Friend got an ENZO

sAmAn

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 89
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

his dad got an enzo. there's the point. It would be a travisty to give a kid that sort of a car. That kind of car is for a seasoned, talented, experienced, and gifted car driver. That title has an age requirement, no less than 25.

his dad got an enzo. there's the point. It would be a travisty to give a kid that sort of a car. That kind of car is for a seasoned, talented, experienced, and gifted car driver. That title has an age requirement, no less than 25.

:lol:

• 1 Monat später...

Verizon is actually the largest local phone company in the united states, they are the result of a number of the smaller "Bell" phone companies merging. They range from the midwest, to thenortheast, the midatlantic, and part of the south. They offer local, long distance, wireless, and internet services to nearly 100,000,000 people.

It's a common practice to divest losing stocks to acquire other assets, real-estate, collectibles, cars, demi-mondes :lol:

Not that such is necessarily the case here.

MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDd

i've missed that forum, and the day i come back i see this !!! my gooooooooooodddddddddddd

who is that guy!! where is he?? i know what i'm going to do now in my life, looking for that man !! and becoming is BEST friend !!

ahhaahahah

myyyyyyyyy goddddddd i don't even believe it !!!

Well a family member from mine also wants to have the Enzo but he had some problems in the past, related to some accidents in which one of his Ferrari ( F360 MANUAL GEAR BOX) was accidentaly crashed down a village, this was in 2001. At the end of 2001 he just bought the F456 and 4 days after he suddenly crashed again into a wall.The car was absolutely burned.

Its hard to believe but, Ferrari does not want to sell us the Enzo, though my uncle had more than 6 Ferrari´s in its history including the F40 and the F50 which I drived a week ago.

So I just like to say that Ferrari should not be so strict, and its incredible to sell the Enzo at the high prize as the Porsche Carrera GT its ¨more cheap¨. In my opinion I prefer Porsche than Ferrari.

if you were an artist, would you want to sell your art to some jackass who throws your paintings in a shredder within a week of buying them?!?!?! and you're surprised that Ferrari isn't going to sell him their flagship, most limited production car so that he can wrap it around a telephone pole like some spastic teenager?!?! get serious.

thanks you man : Steppin Razor

you wrote exactly what i wanted to say to this unhappy guy!!!

i really think that owing such a car is something that you have to deserve it !! and not just a toys that you would crash in the first tree on the road !

this is not only fast cars but these are beauties that are not easy to control!!!

great guy !! tanks

and thanks for sharing cos i saw this a few hours before and i still cannot believe it !! so !!!

tankssssss have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyyy

I completely agree with Steepin Razor. Just because you can afford a car doesn't mean you deserve it.

Yeah, I couldn't believe that they give backround tests on these cars. I know a girl from an extremely rich family. They've got a Mercedes Gullwing, 1960 Aston Martin (from the old James Bond) and so many other amazing cars. They also just passed the backround test, so they are going to get the new Rolls-Royce Phantom. It is ridiculous because they have pretty much any classic car that I would ever want. However, they only have four or five modern exotics. She knows how much I love cars, so she always gives me a ride in her cars, they are amazing and all in perfect show condition. The worst thing is: these are all her parent's cars. She is a high school student. Her parents have bought million and millions of dollars worth of cars AND NEITHER OF THE PARENTS HAVE A DRIVERS LISCENCE. THEY JUST KEEP THE CARS IN THE GARAGES AND HAVE A DRIVER DRIVE THEM WHEREVER THEY GO. Who would buy millions of dollars worth of cars if you can't even drive them?! Still, I think I should get closer to this girl. :D

no i'm sorry but i think that you should introduce me to this family!!! cos now you are one of her friend so getting closer won't be possible so give me a chance pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:lol::lol::lol:

Very nice photos I have to say, especially the Enzo, my uncle tries to buy one. He said me that in case buying it, he will have it in dark grey (a very nice colour, noooo?).

My Lambo, is from 2001 it was my father´s favourite car.

I am working in new projects, and soon I will buy the F575 Maranello, a friend od mine has it and its very, very fast, I had the chance to drive it and its very similar to Diablo VT.

I was just thinking if you had some videos of the ENZO to see how it sounds, when reving its engine to compare it with the Lambo. I am sure I like better the sound of my Ferrari 250 GTO than the Enzo, for me the 250 GTO a very compact car, and for its age it was simply perfect.

Something I have been wondering for a while is why does the Ferrari 456M GT cost more than the 575M Maranello. The 456 is much slower, has less horsepower, and has a small engine with less torque. I'm pretty sure that it also has worse brakes and suspension. So, why does it cost an extra twelve thousand dollars???

Something I have been wondering for a while is why does the Ferrari 456M GT cost more than the 575M Maranello. The 456 is much slower, has less horsepower, and has a small engine with less torque. I'm pretty sure that it also has worse brakes and suspension. So, why does it cost an extra twelve thousand dollars???

because the 456m gt is a 4- seater ferrari

I agree that the Lam is a nice car but a young boy driving such an expensive car and powerful seems kid of odd. I cannot imagine how much insurance will cost a young male for this type of sports car but you can bet he cannot afford to pay on his own. I mean geez look at the price of the car. My advice for the boy is to not get too comfortable with this new toy because it was not his hard work that bought the car. I guess don't show off too much or something could happen to Daddy's car.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...