EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

1999 CLK 230 Kompressor

Rishy

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

It would help if you could tell me whether it's a Coupé or a Cabriolét. Looks like you've got the one that's been discontinued. Anyways here are the 'some-what reliable' stats:

Engine (Displacement): ................................................................................................ 2.3L Four 'K' (Duh!)

Power (HP & Torque): ......................................................................................... 197HP & 207lbs.ft. Torque

Maximum Speed (in MPH / KPH): ..................................................................................... 147MPH / 237KPH

Acceleration (0-62MPH or 0-100KPH): ....................................................................................... 8.4 seconds

Fuel Economy (Milage in MPG): .................................................................................................... 28.0 MPG

CO2 Emissions (g/KM; combined): ................................................................................................. 240g/KM

I'm not 100% sure about the Maximum Speed and Acceleration though, so your brother may have to ask whoever he got it from! :roll:

the new one has a 1.8L engine.

Yours is a 16V I4 - and underdriving pully for the supercharger and a new engine chip would help acceleration. Top speed is fine on that car, and I believe it is not electronically limited outside the US.

I've heard it all. From yummy to tasty to scrumtuous, you name it. People can certainly come up with some irrelevant but funny words huh?

I can't really call a car yummy myself though. That word's reserved for food and girls.

yummy is only food.

words for girls have to be more creative and seductive.

which means, i think of my car, and take the first 3 words that come to mind, and then put them to use for describing my girl.

i am disturbed? Sure, but it's fun!

Words only have to be seductive if their TOWARDS girls. Not if they're about them. But whatever floats your boat (man I use that a lot).

The first three words that come to my mind about my car: Ugly, Slow, unaerodynamic.

Put'em togeteher and you get a girl who is: Slouglodynamic!

Not bad, huh!?! :P

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Rishy,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Mercedes (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...