EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

What to listen to?

wee man

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

80's? No. 90's? Yes. New Millenium, definitely! I listen to techno if I'm going fast (and I mean good rhythmic techno). But if I'm going "really" fast, then it's hardcore rock and hard-rock and Ska.

Hardcore 80s Rock. As loud as it goes. Last time I was going 120, I could hardly tell that my poor 2.7L V6 was turning over 6,500rpms (well, I could have shifted to 5th, but since I couldn't hear the engine over the stereo, and i still had 100rpms before the rev limiter, why bother)

i would have to say it all depends on the day and weather for me. for example, sunset on a windy mountain road, red hot chili peppers(one of the more mellow tracks, lets consider this exercise meditation :lol: ). rainy gloomy day, something hard(i dont like the rain so the music wil lash out for me). noonish sunny day on a fairly straight road, its a toss up from techno or house music. and im sad to say it but for me, late night highway is a fast beat hip hop.

I don't think it would matter if the Apocalypse was starting in my engine. You still wouldn't be able to hear it over the music. Try 30 Seconds To Mars, or Hoobastank. Hoobastank's "Pieces" is a song I ove listening to when I go fast.

No that's not my fault at all. My rides (all of them, especially the Camry) came with top-notch original sound-systems, and if I turn'em up they overlap (yes, that's the word) everything else. And it sounds nice. I've never been blessed with good "exhast screams" anyway. I mean, imagine a 90HP 518. What kind'a sound do you think that makes when you rev it up to the roof? I don't even remember what the Hillman Avenger sounds like though. But I do have to admit when the Toyota's being worked hard, with the windows up, from the inside there's a wonderful engine sound (though maybe it only peaks MY interest) that fills the cabin. That, I think, would be better than music. I admit it. I don't ave much choice though when it comes to priorities. To tell you the truth, if I had enough dough I don't know what my priorities would be. There's so many things I'd do to car I can't name'em all if you gave me all day.

What kind would you like? I can certainly help you out when it comes to music, because I think I have more than 85000 songs (by last rough count). Tell me what you want specifically.

By the way another good song to listen to when going fast is: "Linkin Park - Don't Stay". I give it two thumb.gifthumb.gifs up!

i'll get a heart attack riding with you huh?

i question that seriously. my arteries are in musuem condition and i have pretty steely nerves. I opperate on the premise that if someone wants to go through the pain of hitting my car, then they have my blessing to do so. even in my alfa romeo - when the guys in their big F-350s try to intimidate me with those manouvers where they will merge right onto where I am, I don't move.

i also question your taste in fast music. linkin park? c'mon now.

POD maybe, i find more calm music is better for my health at high speeds.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo wee man,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Izzy i need music im into lots of rock (Hard and soft) and some dance I need decent stuff as im buyin my first car soon so i dont want crap O>K .comprend?Send the music to my email add please it would be a graet help Thank You

I've been away for a few days and now I have a small chance to respond to the millions of e-mail notifications of messages I've got.

To Wee_Man: I have about 8000 rock songs and 500 techno songs. And I don't think I can send music to you by e-mail, unless you want the music to be in 32Kbps MP2 Format. And still, it wouldn't be very easy. But ask me what you want specifically, and I'll try to hook up with you on some network and get you what you want.

To Fox: I can't exactly agree with "rave" music though I do like good techno when going fast. Furthermore, I don't know what YOUR personal hatred of Linkin Park is about, but I didn't say it's fast music; I just said that song is heavy and good for fast driving. But P.O.D. is definitely not for fast-driving; it may be heavy, but I know bands that would absolutely put both Linkin Park and P.O.D. to shame. Hoobastank is a very small and bad example. Anyways I don't see why you'd watch for your health by listening to "calm" music, and P.O.D. isn't exactly "calm" music either (most of the time anyway). I don't care much for my "health", whatever you mean by it. And lastly, if you want good music that's relaxing that can also be fast, listen to Joe Satriani. Some of his songs are so good for fast driving you WILL crash. And you're likely to do so doing 200MPH (or whatever your car's max. speed is, because you won't be able to help it.

Oh, I almost forgot: If my tag bothers you I'll take it down; I have a new one anyway. Besides it's not meant as a serious challenge to you or anyone. I don't think a real man would get a heart-attack at any speed, under any conditions. There; is that better?! :wink:

i just thought the last tag was funny.

So Iran makes many cars now? Maybe they'll be the next south korea :D

I like linkin park fine, but POD seems to have more of a constant rythm in their stuff. When your really driving at the limits, every bit helps to concentrate (i have a bad habbit of just looking around when driving really fast). I suppose they can be in the same boat. Not many people like my rave music. That's understandable.

Bad fast driving music - if it gets to you - gets dangerous for your health, like when you start to loose concentration and find yourself pointed at something solid?

I wish my car maxed at 200mph. As it stands now, my jaguar will do close to 135 before the speed killer steps in, the porsche will go to 155.

Hey whatever floats your boat.

As for Iran making several cars, I hope they become much better than South Korea. South Korea's attempts are half-ass at best. every time I check some sites for updates it seems there's a new concept car by a Persian company, and many of them look insanely good. In fact, theyr'e working on a super-mini now! It looks very nice!

And Wee Man, are you seriously asking me for 23Kbps format MP2s? I don't think you could make out the drum beats from the guitar playing or the signing. That's terrible quality man! But I'll tell you where to download the Linkin Park song(s). I'll send you a PM.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...