EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Audi, BMW or Mercedes.

imported_fao

Empfohlene Beiträge

Yup yup yup, all agreed on.

I do confirm how underrated Brits are. They've had many technological break-throughs and they've always been fairly more advanced than most others. For example they invented radar in WWII, which shocked Germany! And they've always been that way. Probably always will be. Germany always stays ahead one way or another (they invented the Jet engine, which more than shocked the Brits, Americans, and Russians), but Brits add class and style to everything they make. That's another plus.

Congrats on the 318i; I'll probably buy a 330ci one day and heavily modify it.

If anyone ever makes fun of your German heritage, punch their mouths through!

Man I sure hope they don't screw the M4 up; it was supposed to be a sportier coupé version of the Z4, but now it's just going to be the convertible version of the 3 or something like that from now on.

Speaking of the Z4, they (Hartge) finally made a Z4 I'd want to drive every day for the rest of my life (a "Z4 5.0"). Look below:

z4.jpg

z42.jpg

z43.jpg

z44.jpg

z45.jpg

z46.jpg

z47.jpg

z48.jpg

z49.jpg

z410.jpg

z411.jpg

z412.jpg

z413.jpg

z414.jpg

z415.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

i just call my freinds red necks, and were even.

The british actually invented the jet engine, col. frank wittle to be exact. the germans were the first to use it.

leave it to hartge to improve on perfection.

• 1 Monat später...

Kevin321, I agree! :wink:

Fox: I don't know about that. I learned in History class that the Germans actually invented the Jet engine, light years before the Brits (oh, and please don't point out the error, I DO know that light year is actually a measure of distance and not time :lol: ). But even if the British invented it first, I think if you make a list of German inventions vs British inventions, the Germans win by a huge margin. Correction, I KNOW they'll win by a huge margin.

P.S.: Like the Hartge Z4 do ya? I'll show you a better one (soon as I find the pic). It's black and has a big spoiler!

actually, the number of british invention is very very very large. Remember britain has been at it for hundreds of years, germany kicked it into gear in the past 150.

RAF Capt. Frank Wittle invented the jet engine in 1929. He couldn't get support for it. The germans saw the potential.

• 1 Monat später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...