EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Corvette Moray street legale in the US?

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

like every concept, there are flaws in it that are basically not street legal, but if they do make that car into production, like all concepts they will derive most of the idea from it to the street production car, but i doubt they will make that car!!!

First of all this car is pretty wicked in blue.

moray6.jpg

moray7.jpg

moray.jpg

moray2.jpg

moray3.jpg

moray4.jpg

moray5.jpg

Now that that's over and done with:

The 6-Litre Chevy V8 is good for about 400HP so that's all good.

But why is this not street-legal?

Ahhh my eyes :o:o get it away, get it away!!!!!!

Why you ask, because it is horrid, i have seen better crap fall out of my ahss in the toilet...dude that car is just horrendous looking!!!!!

Also, i think 40 spoke rims went out in the gansta days!!!!

:/ :roll:

40-spoke rims didn't go out of style. You can still find many of them around. And they're nice ones too. But why do you hate on the Moray? I don't think it's that bad. It may be a new design initiative, but it's not "horrid". Of course I do agree that the "Jetsons-family-rocket-ship" style bubble-capsule isn't exactly safe. Ad it seems a bit pointless as well. I don't see how this can help in aerodynamic efficiency any more than current styles. I don't quite understand what other purposes it could serve.

Its just to plain man......no design techniques at all, they tried to make it so basice, and flawless that it takes away from teh "EYE CANDY" look...!!

whatever floats your boat, but that is in my top 5 ugliest cars ever made, number one.....Qvale mangusta......:shrug:

You mean this?:

mangusta.jpg

mangusta2.jpg

mangusta3.jpg

mangusta4.jpg

mangusta8.jpg

I don't think it looks all that bad dude. It's performance is fairly good too.

But if you want to see a weird car, how about this (the Panther Solo):

solo.jpg

Or better yet, this (the Dax Kamala):

kamala.jpg

kamala2.jpg

The only question that comes to my mind about the Dax is: What's with the Duck-Bill?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...