m_andere

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

1. Koeningsegg CCV8 - 665hp S/C 4.6L V8, $400,00US

2. BMW M5 3.6L - I6 315hp - $65,000US

3. Ford GT - 5.4L S/C V8 - 500+hp, 150,000US

4. Aston Martin DB7 Volare - 6.0L 420hp V12 - 160,000US

5. Jaguar XKR - 4.2L S/C V8 - 388hp - $85,000US

Click here to find some more info about the Ferrari 250 LM. I think you can find info about the rest for yourself.

I don't know what the price is of a Ferrari 250 LM, the only way to own one is to make a replica. As you can see on this replica (the right door) it's not always as good as the real thing.

1956_ferrari_250_lm_08_m.jpg

1956_ferrari_250_lm_09_m.jpg

1956_ferrari_250_lm_10_m.jpg

1956_ferrari_250_lm_13_m.jpg

1965_ferrari_250_lm_03_m.jpg

1965_ferrari_250_lm_04_m.jpg

1965_ferrari_250_lm_05_m.jpg

Well that top 5 is made up of cars in the carpassion database. The Mercedes CL65, Pagani Zonda and Ferrari 250 LM aren't even in there, so nobody has an option to vote on them.

Also this is my personal top5. The top5 at the left is made up of votes made by lots of users.

I know I took that into account. But still, the kinds of cars people have voted for should tell you a thing or two about the way people vote and what the majority might vote in your poll.

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 1 Monat später...
  • 2 Monate später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo m_andere,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

It's sad to see most people ignore the "not-so-famous" supercars you don't read about at least on a monthly basis. Where are the Edonises, the XJ220's, the 962's, the Bristols and the Nobles?

It's sad to see most people ignore the "not-so-famous" supercars you don't read about at least on a monthly basis. Where are the Edonises, the XJ220's, the 962's, the Bristols and the Nobles?

the xj220 was a bit of a flop though. i like it, and it sells for 1/4 of the original price now, so i would buy it. the noble m-12 is nice, but not really in the same class as most supercars. the edonis is just a version of the eb110, so its isnt really a competitor (or so i heard). i dont know much about 962's or bristols, except for the fighter, which i dont like.

Noble iss not in the same class? It spanks Ferraris for breakfast. And Edonis IS a competitor. Or at least it could be. Bristol's latest is a killer, and the 962 was a classic racing Porsche; it went head-to-head with the XJ220 and beat it many times.

Now, you DO realize that the boys in coventry didn't write the accepeted history and records, right? And one more thing, the British are known for blabbing about things that neer happened (or didn't happen that often). they hate and underestimate Germany, and always put British cars (even the Bristol Blenheim) before some of the best from Germany. Why? Because the British cars are British, and not German. The fact that the British have Aryan blood (and don't like to admit it) is beside the point, but they always regard themselves as the winners in EVERYTHING. Afterall, I believe the British belief is that the Brittons are good at EVERYTHING, and better than everyone else at anything they do. Hmm, seems to me like Britain is like Greece. They write their own history, regardless of how it really happened. They favour themselves too blindly. You do't see as uch of it going on in Germany, however.

You like short, right ot the point opinions. However, i feel that the Mclaren is about to fall to any one of many potential competitors such as the Koenigsegg, Veyron, and possibly the Zonda in the future.

If you ask me, there are too many supercars coming out in the near future for any of us to even be able to consider. Jaguar, Koenigsegg, Bristol, Noble, Ferrari, Lamborghini, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, McLaren, Audi, VolksWagen, Acura, Honda, Toyota, Suzuki, Bentley, Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, Saleen, Pagani, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Invicta, Chevrolet, Seat, Hispano-Suiza, Alfa-Romeo, B. Engineering, Lancia, Maserati, Cadillac, Buick, Hyundai, Iran-Khodro, you name it. The list goes on and on. Everyone wants a piece of the pie, and all of the companies I mentioned (and other companies I didn't) all want a piece of the big pie, and all of them have and/or are going to make new super-cars. It'll be interesting, to say the least.

• 1 Monat später...
No comments, I'm a bimmer guy.

Who isn't?

Top 5:

1. BMW M3 CSL

2. BMW M5

3. Bugatti Veyron

4. Lamborghini Murciélago

5. McLaren F1

Umm, top 5 what? Top 5 cars on your personal list of fav.s?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...