EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Anyone Hate A3?

m_andere

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

It's one of my favorite Audis. I'd love to have an RS3. It's one of the best Golf-relatives out there. Nice engines, nice exterior design, etc.. I can't understand why you don't like this car. I love it.

• 6 Monate später...

i agree with that, it does look very golfy. its under the hood that counts. and the rs3 is supposed to have a TT v6 producing around 350hp. match that with awd, and a smaller wheelbase. it should be a hell of a car to race around with.

Damn straight. So what if it's "Golfy" (eventhough I happen to think the new one is anything BUT "Golfy"). But however you choose to look at it, you can't deny the fact that it's one fine-ass car! An A3 or S3 would be awesome to own, but the RS3 would just be supertacular. I want one BAD! Then again this IS Canada, and while gay people are allowed to marry and marijuana is decriminalized, no RS Audis are allowed on the streets, seeing as to how the bumpers don't "suit" Canada. Stupid law-makers. I ought'ta.... Ehem. Anyway. If the RS3 comes to Canada, I'll probably save enough money to buy one. If the current RS3 engine being considered is dropped in place of one with FSI and at least equal power, then not only would I buy one with all the money I have, you'd have to mass an entire army to stop me frmo getting to the Audi dealership!

Oh, and what's this...: ANOTHER person who lives in America but would cosider moving to Europe. See, LateNight, there are so many of us that it's just getting weird. And I have et to figure out the specific reason for each person's desire to move to Europe (or at least move from America to Canada). DJFUX69, you'd be making an unregrettably good decision if you moved to Europe, my friend. Rock on!

• 4 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo m_andere,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Audi (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

the A3 mutilates audi style the same way A-Class does to mercedes. It takes their whole images and butchers it. I'm glad i don't have to see them driving around or i'd have a hard time looking at A4s the same again.

A2 doesn't seem so different from A3 to me. Some styles fit the hatchback well, saab's for instance, or that of the corvette, or the 300ZX's of the 80s. The audi style just doesn't fit.

It's the same with the 318Ti or the C230 sport coupe. bad fit.

• 1 Monat später...
i disagree totally. the A class benz is crap... i could see you saying the audi A2 mutilates the style, but the A3 is a sporty little hatchback.

I agree. The old Audi A3 was a good hatchback, but the new A3 is a realy sexy car. I see a lot of them in France and I turn my head for each one of them.

The rounded shape, the nice but, and the agressive lights make of this A3 a little beauty to have.

Along with the RS3 the A3 will make lots of sales. Nice car, well done Audi!!!

A2 doesn't seem so different from A3 to me. Some styles fit the hatchback well, saab's for instance, or that of the corvette, or the 300ZX's of the 80s. The audi style just doesn't fit.

It's the same with the 318Ti or the C230 sport coupe. bad fit.

I agree in for some degrees. I would be a bit surprised to see a A3 in the states, they fit perfectly for europe but the states seems to have very cheap gasoline and therefore almost everyone drives around with big V8s and V6.. here we have a gas price of 1.010 euro/litree that makes 3.9 euro/US Gallon and therefore most cars are inline 4 with 1.8 or some 6 cylinders aswell. Ofcourse the luxurycars got bigger engines.

The 318Ti and the sport coupe are cars I wouldn't buy but it think I've heard those are directed for womens aswell...

btw, The Mercedes A is faaaar from an Audi A3, not even the same class (the benz A is worse and ugly I think)!

Speaking of the A2, it beated M3 (and many more) when it got sportsuspension at slalomspeed(!).

with enough money into the suspension of my 13 year old BMW 318i, i could beat an M3 through the slalom, only it would cost a ton, and the car would ride like crap.

Not everyone here has a gas guzzler, my BMW 318i gets 27 miles/gallon on average around town, close to 35 on the high way. The porsche, despite being heavier and having a larger engine doesn't do too much worse. A lot of americans buy non fuel efficient cars cause they can (suburbans are big here, you know the big V8 powered 17 foot long SUV that gets like 13 miles/gallon). I've always found fuel inefficient cars distateful myself. In that respect, i guess a A3 isn't too bad.

I'm starting to like the whole I4 thing, my next three series might just be another 318i instead of the 325.

Funny because a friend of mine just switched from a 318i to a 328i for the inline 6!

I guess I would have a 320d to be realistic at the prise.

About the Audies, the A3 2.0 tdi takes an average of 5.5 l/100km (42.7 mpg) fuel and have 340 NM (250.8 ft*lbs) torgue!

That's pretty nice!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...