SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Just a silly thought.....

T88TurboStang

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 133
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

You would be surprised how much those motors built can withstand. There is a dude with a green Stealth RT turbo by me who dynoed at 722 rwhp...god dayum. And the turbos we were loud you would swear dogs could hear it froma nother state!!

It is possible!

different metals is nice. makes it stronger? i was looking for words like billet aluminum con rods, forged stainless steel crank, forged aluminum pistons, new bearings, rebored cylenders, you'd also need god's own head gasgets, piston rings made of some amazing mystery metal.

the biggest problem is this.

your car is all wheel drive. there is no way in hell the diffs and central coupling would take that kind of power. You'd need hardened gears and probably new diffs just the same all around. Your drive shaft would sheer under that stress, and i'd like to know what you did to the stock tranny that it isn't spitting gears.

turbos are fine, but at some point you just can't boost more. from the factory those things were boosting like 1 bar, 2 bars being about as high as you can go.

you'd need some stellar heads, racing cams, new intake, larger injectors (by a lot) and intercooler the size of television, dual T4 ball bearings (or similar), amazing turbo duct work, and an amazing exhaust, but then you'd still have the problem of your driveline.

Sounds to me like your better off just getting a different car, rather than slaving over a Mitsu or the like. How could you " bullet proof " an engine from the inside, ( which it seems you would have to, or else whats the point of messing with the outside? ) without changing the internal dimensions, in fact making the displacement smaller? Unless you feel comfortable trying to produce that kind of HP. inside basically stock cylinders.

i'd like to see some evidence. If he said five or six hundred horse out of that, maybe even to the point of seven, i'd believe him. Close to a thousand on three litre V6, show me how it's possible of go fish.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...