EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ferrari F60

izzyloveslizzy

Empfohlene Beiträge

i am sure that if it is 900hp, then it isn't 900 ferrari hp. Look how fast an enzo is, make it 50% faster, and it is no longer handleable or paletteable to drive.

it will although be wickedly fast just the same.

i have to agree with colin chapman's philosophy though, a refined, well desinged, technologically elegant car doesn't need to be extreme in any way to perform extremely well.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

The pics that of the "F60" is really of the ENZO!!!

Those pics were in all the European car magazines in 2001! The Enzo was supposed to be named F60, but they thought that Enzo Ferrari should get a car in his name. There is no Ferrari F60 coming at the moment. And I know because I speak with one of the designers from Ferrari in Modena, Italy.

The pics are really old, if you didn't realise that.. OLD!!! It is Enzo, getting shaped!!!

But if I hear anything about a new Ferrari (like the new 460 coming next year or the year after), I will give you a message.

a lot of time ahead of them? Are you kidding me? They 3 1/2 years to get a full blown production car which will have to be contending for the top performing car on earth. That takes time, money, and always has issues. My money says they've been working on it for a while and have it kept under wraps.

einstein said once

" I fear our technology has advanced far beyond our humanity. "

I think we need to keep up our thinking in all ways, we have taken our evolution out of the hands of nature and burdened it upon our ability to be intelligent. we spend all of our time pushing technology ahead, at some point we need to redirect our focus from enhancing our tool to enhancing ourselves.

no, but they come out very close to the anniversary year (that is, slightly before, or after. If it is after, the concept is debuted for the anniversary celibration.

Maranello would make a big deal out of it if it were an FXX Car. This car commemerates Enzo, the F60 (a few years out yet) commemerates the factory at maranello.

It seems that after the Enzo and F-60, Ferrari will have nothing to offer except reinterpretations of the same old recipe, I can think of no other maker that is as redundant as Ferrari. To top what they have done, they better start making something with wings and twin engines.

I really think the only thing keeping Ferrari in business, and I suppose every carmaker, is the public's craving for the latest model even if it's dynamicaly similar to everything they have made in the last five years. At some point there just is no further to go, at least in terms of exotic sportscars.

Technologicaly we have reached a point in time where people are going " so what's next? " I'll tell you what should be next, it's about time all this incredible tech starts trickling down to the lowest of the low, so everyone can have a peice. Market manipulation and greedy execs is the hold up. It's like, if a Hayndai had 300 hp. with power seats, a moon roof, and a 10 - speaker CD stereo all for $9,999 why would anyone pay more for something else?

That's what they fear, and thats why they make base model stuff undesireble, and good stuff costs an arm and a leg even though they can crank it out like candy. It's not as if they actually have to pay " craftsmen " anymore right?

In a way, this explains why everyone isn't " living large " because there is certainly enough for everyone.

• 1 Monat später...

Well also the fact the "Exotic" cars won't be so exotic anymore if any normal Joe can drive em around. All this high end cars have a image to uphold. Also i doubt a Enzo engine is about as cheap to produce as a Toyota Corolla engine...if it is then i'll be dammned.

Manufacturing doesn't cost jack, relatively. The research and development would cost something, but once the technology is there, it's there. It's like generic medicine, same ingredients, but it's cheaper, because the generic manufacturer didn't have to shell out for the R&D.

You can't keep a secret for long in this industry, it's nobody's business to uphold Ferrari's image, except Ferrari. That goes for every maker. This exotic technology could come down the line if the industry really wanted it to.

You know how cars of the eighties and nineties were often very plasticky, but now, genuine brushed aluminum trim is hot. They could have been incorporating it then. It's not because it's so exotic and expensive, but because somebody finally had the guts to introduce it, and everyone hopped on the wagon and began dressing up their cars with it too.

Exotic tech is economically feasable for everyone, we just need a revolution to bring it to market.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...