EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ferrari F60

izzyloveslizzy

Empfohlene Beiträge

The Ferrari F60 will reportedly have a maximum speed of over 380KPH and achieve a 0-62MPH time of ~3.0 seconds! Oh right, it wouldn't be complete without some pics; here you go boys, enjoy!:

Ferrari_F60_1.jpg

lg_f60_2.jpg

lg_f60_3.jpg

lg_f60_4.jpg

lg_f60_1.jpg

lg_f60_5.jpg

f60.jpg

f60rear.jpg

Ferrari_F60_07.jpg

Ferrari_F60_06.jpg

news_2002_16_01.jpg

news_2002_16_07.jpg

news_2002_16_08.jpg

news_2002_16_11.jpg

226386_1_full.jpg

This one's a proposal sketch:

f60-02.jpg

Oh, and it will have a V12 under the bonet, with upwards of 650HP.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
The Ferrari F60 will reportedly have a maximum speed of over 380KPH and achieve a 0-62MPH time of ~3.0 seconds! Oh right, it wouldn't be complete without some pics; here you go boys, enjoy!:

Ferrari_F60_1.jpg

lg_f60_2.jpg

lg_f60_3.jpg

lg_f60_4.jpg

lg_f60_1.jpg

lg_f60_5.jpg

f60.jpg

f60rear.jpg

Ferrari_F60_07.jpg

Ferrari_F60_06.jpg

news_2002_16_01.jpg

news_2002_16_07.jpg

news_2002_16_08.jpg

news_2002_16_11.jpg

226386_1_full.jpg

This one's a proposal sketch:

f60-02.jpg

Oh, and it will have a V12 under the bonet, with upwards of 650HP.

I think the 3 second acceleraion isn't quite what I would expect from an F60. But good nontheless. Also, the black may look a bit weird or ugly because it's a disguised test version. Probbaly at Nurburgring. Those are spy-shots.

Hey welcome to the club! I fell in love with the F50 a while back, and this one is just a whole lot better than the F50, to the tenth degree.

Sank you very much! I agree with you on that, but don't you think it looks a little, just a tad bit, like the Enzo? I think it does, just tiny bit!

Why yes I believe it does look a teeny tiny bit, just a tad bit, a little insignificant hardly-noticeable slight bit like the Enzo!

BUT, having said that, the Enzo is too heavy and too weak for an Fxx Ferrari. Also, the Enzo (as Ferrari have admitted) is more an excercise in technology that gets produced. It's mostly for show, and in honour of Mr. Enzo.

And if that ain't enough, the 60th Anniversary of Ferrari hasn't arrived yet (at least not to my knowledge)!

• 1 Monat später...

F60's engine will top 5.0L. The enzo is more a track car than edge of your seat, it is more about the alround package than no-compromises. It has brakes and handling like nothing else, and one hell of an engine. an FX is supposed to redefine supercars though.

• 2 Wochen später...

The F40 was a twin turbo 3.0L V8, F50 was a high output naturally aspirated 4.7L V12, Enzo is a 6.0L V12, they won't fall back to a 4.0L, I think just for psychological reasoning, as well as the difficulty in making a reliable engine capable of 200hp/l - and making it emissions legal, it doesn't make sense the engine could fall short of 5 litre displacement. There is no reasoning for such a small engine being employed.

• 2 Wochen später...

Hello everyone. First of all i d like to say that i am a "huge" ferrari fan, i fell in love with Ferrari a long ago. So i want to ask if anyone knows anything new about F60 & F420(pics or features).I read about f60,and i think that this car will kick asses for sure.And of course I believe that Enzo & F60 isn't the same car.its too early for the 60th anniversary, too.

What is FERRARI saying about F60? 900hp!!?? Isnt it a little unbelievable? I dont think that 6000cc can manage that horsepower. :P:-?

OK, the F60 with 900hp will be good enough!!... :) I believe that Enzo is extremely good,no question, but who doesn't want something even better for the future? Lowrider, when the F50 came out,didn't you want the next supercar to be better? I guess so.Evolution guys,evolution!!! :wink:

Hi,

First of all somebody already posted a few spypics of the F60, you can find them here:

http://www.carpassion.com/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209

I agree with you that cars need to evolve, keep moving to better and newer tech but where is this going to? I mean a 900bhp Ferrari, that's not a car it's Balistic Missile. A 620bhp Merc, a 460 bhp Audi estate and to top it all a 1001 bhp Bugatti. Who would ever need that much power in any situation?

I'd rather have them put time and effort in to coming up with smoother engines, lighter materials and smoother more responsive driving cars then strapping the biggest rocket engine they can come up with on a car and produce it.

As the McLaren F1 and the KoeniggsEgg prove a well designed car and properly tuned engine can beat the crap out any heavy, big bored, fuel guzzeling engine.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the F60 will adhear to the Ferrari tradition of car making but still 900bhp, specialy when it's 900 ferrari bhp. I'm sure somebody will make a rocket with that engine. :)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...