EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Enzo Ferrari vs. Bugatti Veyron

m_andere

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

First off I should say that the Enzo and the Veyron are not exactly in the same leagues when it comes to, well, ANYTHING! I don't know why you want these two compared, but this is right up my alley, so here you go:

Handling: I can bet my head on this: The Enzo handles a whole friggin' lot better than the Veyron (at least at this stage). Handling isn't even Buggatti's main concern yet, though it will be very soon. Right now they're trying to figure out how you can combine safety with 1001HP and how to keep that thing on the ground. The Enzo on the other hand even sacridfices some performance to get better handling. I wouldn't even want to be in a Veyron (whether or not it can pull a 0.9g).

As for power, the Veyron has a whopping 1001HP which comes from it's 8-Litre Quad-Turbo W16, while the Enzo's got only (sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?) 660HP brough to you by a 6-Litre V12. The issue of Torque aside, both engines make such high numbers that no lag should be seen. The Veyron (once it actually becomes a reality) will easily do 400KPH in the streets, with acceleration figures coming in at 3.0 seconds. The Enzo on the other hand does 0-62 in 3.6 seconds (ball-park), and only reaches 360KPH if it literally works itself to death.

The Enzo is obviously not all about performance, it is about showing Ferrari heritage and basically having a model that represents the badge in the best way, while showing what goes on in Pininfarina's crazy little world. The Veywon isn't exactly about looks (though I still think it looks pretty good. Honestly both the Veyron and the Enzo are loved AND criticized for their looks. The Veyron is more about showing what CAN be done when one day something inside your head pops and you think you should make a 16-Cylinder car. God only knows what they were thinking. If hitting (and slightly surpassing) the 1000HP mark was the main concern then they could have done it with a V12, but I guess they wanted to say: "Look world, we have absolutely NOTHING better to do, and therefore we'll make a 16-Cyl. super-car to show the world just how crazy we are!" Anywho, here are some pics (if anyone actually doesn't know what these two cars look like:

05.jpg

03.ferrari.enzo.f34.500.jpg

03.jpg

03.ferrari.enzo.r34.500.jpg

batti2.jpg

03.ferrari.enzo.int.500.jpg

The interiors of both the Veyron and the Enzo (as you can see above) kick major ass. The Enzo's is more of an F1-style interior with the F1-style steering wheel, while Bugatti's designers seemed to be in between things and couldn't make up their minds on what they wanted it to be, so I don't know. Though it does look half-sporty half-stylish. They're both weird in a sense.

As for how much moola you would need to get your hands on one of these badass pieces of engineering, while you can expect to pay a hefty price for both, I think the Bugatti will cost a bit more. Though I don't think anyone rich will lose sleep over the price (and over which to choose regarding just how much green you need), since the difference between the costs will probably be about a thousand bucks or so. If you can pay for one I'm sure you can pay for the other.

One last thing: The Enzo is more in a final stage than the Veyron, meaning that you can expect many changes in the Veyron by the time they're done with it (and notice I'm not saying IF they will make it, because they WILL make it, given that they're still as crazy as always).

I'm not gonna post a bunch of stats and spec sheets here. To get full stats for both, go to a site like "http://www.Fast-Autos.net/".

Oh, and one last thing: the comparing I've done here is of the 2003 Ferrari Enzo with the 2003 Bugatti EB 16.4 Veyron. And if anyone sees something here they think is wrong, please correct me (I don't want to give wrong information).

the bugatti interior looks like it was done by dennis rodman. The enzo screams i'm all business. on the road, i have to admit, i'd have to go with the Veryon. It is a car at twice the price and twice the power. Also, awd.

OMG you pulled the words right out of my mouth! I would've said the Enzo's dash and interior and steering wheel are very serious looking and look like they were designed to do the job, do the job right, and do the job as perfect as possible, and the Bugatti interoir looks like it was modeled by some kid on rice in Bryce! Well, close enough!. I think their exteriors are both sexy. For performance, as far as power and just pure staraight-way performance is concerned, I would also have to go with the Veyron. But I think the Enzo's handling will be 'n' times better at 350KPH. If you ever get a chance to drive'em, drive both. I guarantee you there's a world of difference. They're both pretty big in aerial view 2D dimensions; they look like they're half the size of a tennis court! Well, maybe not, but they're pretty big. But the Enzo definitely looks bigger in pictures than it realy is in reality. Maybe it's the same for the Veyron.

• 1 Monat später...

I dont know what it is about the bugatti, but it definitely is the ultimate supercar (or will be when it is produced). im not putting the enzo down because that too is an amazing car, but the bugatti beats it in looks, speed, acceleration, need i go on? bugatti veyron is gods gift to man.

Top 10 Supercars:

1-Bugatti veyron 16/4

2-Pagani Zonda

3-McLaren F1 GTR

4-Ferrari Enzo

5-Ford GT40

6-Jaguar XJ220

7-Dodge Viper

8-Lamborghini Murcielago

9-Porsche Carrera GT

10-TVR Tuscan Speed 12

However thats just my opinion, and if anyone has a better list, i would be interested to see it. :D

BUGATTI VEYRON=HEAVEN ON WHEELS!

There are MANY major super-cars missing from that list man. One such example which is also perhaps more noticeable than all others: KOENIGSEGG!!!!!!!!!! The "'Egg" CC S8 is most-likely the undisputed king of V8 cars (and probably the king of most V12 cars out there as well, inclusing the McLaren). You DO KNOW about it, right?

Good point. However i dont really know much about koenigsegg (sorry if i spelt it wrong! :oops: ) so i did'nt mention them. But from what i do know about them it seems like they are awesome cars. However i would still pick the Bugatti Veyron over them. What are every one elses top 10? Post it and some statistics to go with them if possible. Thanks

• 1 Monat später...

It seams no one can see the lack of thinking put into the Veyron. The car looks like a ladybug with its 8L elephant in the back. Besides, the car is not made to race(put in on a track and the ENZO will woop his ass). It is designed for maniacs searching for a long smooth and stait road to brake their neck on. Everybody is amaised by the Veyron just cause of its power...I'm sick of it! Ferrari can build a car like that too but they dont cause they are smarter and they see more to a dream car than power.

My point? Ferrari makes the best sports cars in the world!!!

First off, why does everyone continue to call the Veyron a " Bugatti " ? They haven't built Bugattis' in ages. How bout' Volkswagen Veyron VV 16/4. And what is with " 1,001 " horsepower? Why not 1,002 ? Theres' that PR department talking again. Actually 1,001 hp. from 8 liters, 16 cylinders and 4 turbos is pretty crappy, even for an engine scaled back for reliability reasons.

What the Veyron is, is just a penis car through and through. When it comes out, you'll see little insecure businessmen driving it popping little blue pills and talking on the phone.

I have a great idea! :P $ 100,000 from the sale of every car with an excessive number of cylinders and/or turbos or superchargers and a top speed in excess of 200 mph. goes to a wild life fund! Mandatory. Call it " the Penis Car Tax. "

actually it would be the compensating for not having one car.

with 16 cylenders, 4 turbos, 8L of displacement, and 64 valves, it is not the most practical car. They have made it sooooo heavy that it needs all of that, which is really very sad. I've always followed Colin Chapman's minimalistic view towards performance cars.

Seeing as EB is for Ettore Bugatti, and if it is not a bugatti, but a volkswagen (which, honestly, it is) you wanted it to be the initals of the founder of volkswagen, I think it would be the volkswagen AH 16/4 Veyron.

no one would buy a car called that now would they though?

Wait a minute, it was Hitler wasn't it ? That's out of site! If VW really wanted to cash in on there heritage, they would have a very rich one to draw from.

Introducing the 2004 Volkswagen Jetta Hitler Edition, with a Trek bike rack and a Lugar automatic pistol for your active lifestyle.

• 1 Monat später...

I don't know what either one of you are takling about. I think the F1 WAS a sexy car. Was then and is now. It still looks gorgeous in silver. As for the Enzo, like I said before, it's as close (at least in looks) as any street-legal car is gonna get to a Formula-1 car. And don't even think about dissing the Veyron for it's looks. I think it's actually very good looking. Sure, it might need a few facial changes before it's final production launch, but it still looks good. the rear in particular, is very nice. You might even say it's got a nice ass. Besides, it's not the design of the Veyron that doesn't do it justice, it's the color combos. We just haven't seen any good color combos yet.

Heres my top 10:

1.Pagani Zonda Roadster (only yellow)

2.Ferrari Enzo

3.Koenigsegg CC

4.Mercedes CLK GTR Roadster

5.Bugatti (not VW) Veyron

6.Ferrari F50

7.Mclaren F1 LM

8.Lamborghini Murcielago

9.Lamborghini Diablo 6.0

10.Ford GT40

Heres my top 10:

2.Ferrari Enzo

3.Koenigsegg CC

6.Ferrari F50

7.Mclaren F1 LM

8.Lamborghini Murcielago

9.Lamborghini Diablo 6.0

10.Ford GT40

u have missed out some nice cars there. (saleen s7, ford gt, gallardo, carrera gt, etc...)

But it aint a bad list. Anyways, there is only one Pagani Zonda Roadster, and it is silver, so u would have to buy it silver, and have a new paint job

I don't know what either one of you are takling about. I think the F1 WAS a sexy car. Was then and is now. It still looks gorgeous in silver. As for the Enzo, like I said before, it's as close (at least in looks) as any street-legal car is gonna get to a Formula-1 car. And don't even think about dissing the Veyron for it's looks. I think it's actually very good looking. Sure, it might need a few facial changes before it's final production launch, but it still looks good. the rear in particular, is very nice. You might even say it's got a nice ass. Besides, it's not the design of the Veyron that doesn't do it justice, it's the color combos. We just haven't seen any good color combos yet.

The f1 was a sexy car, but i feel that it looks a bit dated now, when compared to the likes of the koenigsegg, saleen, veyron, etc. I agree with the enzo comment, but i think the enzo looks nice in black and red. but the interior is a bit strange looking to be honest.

Heres my top 10:

2.Ferrari Enzo

3.Koenigsegg CC

6.Ferrari F50

7.Mclaren F1 LM

8.Lamborghini Murcielago

9.Lamborghini Diablo 6.0

10.Ford GT40

I wouldn't care if the Veyron was made by VW. It'd be just the same. And as for your first choice, I must say that that's kind'a ugly. Yellow Zonda? I think not. And by the way, sooooo many beautiful cars should've made your list it's not even funny.

Felix, there IS a yellow Zonda roadster. And I don't know about the interior of the Enzo, but the exterior would look good in black, white, blue, and silver. And maybe green. The first 2 color options, to be honest, are a bit ~iffy. And it doesn't matter that the Enzo is dated, because quite honestly it still looks killer in Black and Silver (and maybe white too). It just needs some not-so-major updates and upgrades.

Felix, there IS a yellow Zonda roadster. And I don't know about the interior of the Enzo, but the exterior would ook good in black, white, blue, and silver. And maybe green. The first 2 color options, to be honest, are a bit ~iffy. And it doesn't matter that the Enzo is dated, because quite honestly it still looks killer in Black and Silver (and maybe white too). It just needs some not-so-major updates and upgrades.

are you sure there is a yellow roadster? i heard there was only 35 zondas total, and one roadster which was in silver. and sorry, i worded that badly, i meant the veyron interior, not the enzo.

Look:

interior.jpg

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...