EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

What car its this?!?!?!?!?

a007apl

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I think it is a drawing of the new BMW V10 coupé. Some magazines say they're working at a powerful new coupé with the engine of the new M5. You could search the internet. Earlier I found a few photographs in a magazine (www.automagazine.be). Good luck, I'm looking forward to it!! :D

That's what I thought. Also, I'd like to know where you got this pic.. I'd like to see more pics and read about it [i found and downloaded this pic. (drawing) in higher resolution a long time ago, but I can't find it now).

• 1 Monat später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

Sorry I couldn't delete that post, a007apl, I'm not a moderator of this particular forum section.

This 1682.jpg is a very radical design concept for the upcoming BMW M2. As you might imagine, it''ll be a teeny tiny bit dissimilar to what will become the future M2. It's cool anyway, though.

• 3 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo a007apl,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

lol. i saw that and thought "whys everyone being so dull. its a veyron!" then i looked again and it looked totally dissimilar! new m3? where can i found out more?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...