EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY
a007apl

What car its this?!?!?!?!?

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
gertroosen
Geschrieben

I think it is a drawing of the new BMW V10 coupé. Some magazines say they're working at a powerful new coupé with the engine of the new M5. You could search the internet. Earlier I found a few photographs in a magazine (www.automagazine.be). Good luck, I'm looking forward to it!! :D

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

It's just a concept. Stranglely enough it looks like the Veyron in some ways.

a007apl
Geschrieben

TKX guys

Mihai
Geschrieben

the front looks like the bugatti veyron but the rear like the ferarri enzo.

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

That's what I thought. Also, I'd like to know where you got this pic.. I'd like to see more pics and read about it [i found and downloaded this pic. (drawing) in higher resolution a long time ago, but I can't find it now).

Bugattisrking
Geschrieben

The picture didnt show for me, but Ill guess an Audi Rosemeyer based on everyones replies.

GIR
Geschrieben

First time I saw this car I thought it was strange. Futuristic and just sporty at the same time. Any word on where the engine is mounted?

thepolarfoxqx
Geschrieben

rear midship

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Sorry I couldn't delete that post, a007apl, I'm not a moderator of this particular forum section.

This 1682.jpg is a very radical design concept for the upcoming BMW M2. As you might imagine, it''ll be a teeny tiny bit dissimilar to what will become the future M2. It's cool anyway, though.

imported_felix
Geschrieben

lol. i saw that and thought "whys everyone being so dull. its a veyron!" then i looked again and it looked totally dissimilar! new m3? where can i found out more?