SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Super COP Cars

a007apl

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 66
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Unfortunatly for you, I totaly disagree :P;)

If you look at other countries, the quality of the highways are below ours but their limits are the same or even higher then ours. The trafficjams are a result of bad policy in the past. Most of our mayor highways were due for expansion ages ago which they are doing now, just look at the A58, A50, A16 and A2.

The high quality of our roads would allow us to atleast go 140 to 160 km/h. The only reason why we are allowed to go just 120 km/h is saving fuel, which was a valid reason 10 years ago, but if you look at the consumption rate of the newer cars that argument also fades away.

Anywayz I also believe that a solution proposed by PolarFox a time ago would benifit everybody. All the highways should be 4 lanes. the farright lane is for trucks and getting on and off the highway if you're not a truck you are obligated to get of this lane asap, the middle 2 lanes are for regular people going at regular speeds, the far left lane is for people who have a special licence.

If you've proven to be a capable driven and have a capable car then you get a special electronic tag in your car which would allow you to go onto this lane. This tag would let radarcams and police cars know that you have proven to be a capable driver and that you are allowed to go onto this lane.

Ofcourse abuse by lewsers who don't have permission to get onto the far left lane or who use to truck lane to get past traffic jams should also be prevented somehow. any suggestions?

cameras and stiff fines. The driver is responsible for their tag. Someone abuses it, they are liable. Someone goes in the lane, radar cams and cops can nail them with really stiff fines. It should be an express lane - you can only get on and off every so many miles. That should keep it clean.

that is an amazingly nice car for the police. slovenia is pretty mountainous right? that thing would even be able to keep with most of the best handling cars (i've known of people in the states being chased by police going down very twisty roads and loosing the crown victoria cop cars).

That kinda car almost gives you a reason to become a cop.

true, really amazing car!!

we also have some other 156 alfas with 2.5 v6 litre motor which also have good performance and some v6 golf's and stuff.

alfa has grip on road ass hell so is perfect car for our police:)

they've got it figured out over there - small and midsize cop car that can perform. Here cops drive cars that go from big (impala) to huge (crown victoria) which can't do much at all.

Fael-Inis i completely agree with u. the most u are able to go in alberta is 110km/h, and its the highway between calgary and edmonton. Edmonton is wrose than calgary or ottawa or toronto, in a partly bulit 3 lane ringroad freeway thinger, u can only go 90km/h and at one spot is 70km/h. and u go like 5 km/h over the sped limit, u get ticketed,a dn teh price form the tickets rose from 80$ to 130$ and now it is 240$ canadian. u can figure out how ****** much that is. I always get mad when i go on a highway, ready to gun my 850 to 150km/h but realize tha tit is , oh only 90km/h :evil::(

alright - language. There are only two words i'll kill on this site. Try not to use them if you can.

yeah, well, montana in the US has no daytime rural interstate speed limit. That makes sense. Some states have speed limits no higher than 55mph. Minnesota has 70mph limits on all rural interstates, 65 on all rural highways, 60 on all urban highways/interstates. We are one of the more liberal (ie - faster) states with speed limits. Pennsylvania (my other house) has a tops of 65. Pennsylvania is much more anal about ticketing too. In minnesota, it is unheard of to get a ticket on the highway for less than 15mph over the limit. Then the ticket is like $150US. Tickets in hennepin county (Where i live) are $105.

I don't see why speed limits aren't higher. Cars now are capable of - if their driver deems themself, the conditions, and the vehicle capable, good for atleast 85, maybe 90.

pennsylvania is super-anal. They make all cars get emmission inspected annually, and they have no tollerance for speeding.

it bugs me a lot. especially since that is where the boxster and jag are at.

The little car above is a Smart Passion, or something like that, it comes in about three models, I like them. The one above is probably for meter patrol, perfect for tight spaces.

The little car above is a Smart Passion, or something like that, it comes in about three models, I like them. The one above is probably for meter patrol, perfect for tight spaces.

mmphoto.jpg

RogerWilliamsPark_winter2.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY ...

LateNightCable's

Hot Doggs'n'Pasta!

" Can't Git Enough! "

spag54a.jpg

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...