SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Super COP Cars

a007apl

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 66
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort
Lamborghini cop car! Thats unfair!!! Some cop gets to drive that?

Here, the best cop car you'll find is the camaro interceptor, and it is going away.

Camaro?The best cop car?

View you the film 'The Cannonball Run' its that car?

izzyloveslizzy, that roadster i've in my arquives,thanks for your add.

ok, that pic on the last post is out of the game Need For Speed Hot Pursuit II's opening sequence. That is the only computer game I own.

Only on the roads of north america could a car like a Camaro or Firebird lay down chase on a car like a lambo. Most police cars here can't top 130mph. High speed chase is a relative term i guess.

Thanx a007pl, I'll dig up some of my own and post'em.

Also, no Camaro could ever lay chase on a Lambo., and that's not just an opinion. That's hard fact. Even the handling and grip on a Lambo. would be at least as good as a Camaro (if not better) on the streets. German cops have Lambos for the Autobahns, and if you live in Germany and have driven on the crazy Autobahns you'll know that Lambo and Ferrari cops aren't exactly rare sights.

The S7 should become the new super-police car for America! Who doesn't agree with THAT?

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

LOL!!

Buggati the Lambo is clearly a toy model.

I have my doubts about the rest of those cars but the Beetle and the Porsche really do exist and are in use by the Dutch Police as we speak. They've recetly bought a new set of 911 Turbo's and are thinking about buying a few Cayene's aswell.

to be quite honest, if my local police station was buying squad cars higher in rank than what I could drive, I think I have to run for political office and change things. Anyone can make a police concept (like look at my viper - it has a light rack), and i have seen subaru police cars. They are slow. Really really really really slow.

LOL!!

Buggati the Lambo is clearly a toy model.

I have my doubts about the rest of those cars but the Beetle and the Porsche really do exist and are in use by the Dutch Police as we speak. They've recetly bought a new set of 911 Turbo's and are thinking about buying a few Cayene's aswell.

All of those pictures are real except the 1st one. Yea the Lambo is a toy, but everyone already had the real one so I put the toy one.

ha! a while ago the california highway state patrol was considdering buying some 911s, i think they have a few vettes now - and a great number of 5.7L LS1 Camaros capable of 150mph pursuit.

jaguars? but why? a jaguar is about class, elegance, opulance, and sportiness, not beating up, being driven abusively, and have policemen at the helm. Apparently your taxes are too high - or there is are serious issues with public priorities when cops ride around in jaguars.

I don't know. You'd have to ask THEM. They report that they receive the cars "courtesy of Auto Dealer X" or "curtesy of Auto Dealer Y", but I don't really know. I don't know if our taxes are relatively high, but this probably isn't a big reason for it, if at all.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...