EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

GT 90 Concept

BURNER03

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

where did that car's V12 ever go?

It was probably the best engine an american manufacturer ever cooked up, years ahead of its time, the only big engine that really pulled like it numbers would lead you to believe. That bad boy turns over 0-60s close to 3.

Yeah that's true it really is. I'd love to see something like that on the streets. My jaw would literaly fall to the ground.

Oh, and Fox, you just know this thing's coming back. I have a feeling this thing isn't dead. In fact probably far from it. They're just keeping it under wraps. Besides the economy right now won't exactly allow for cars like this and the SLR to easily be produced. And the V12 damn well better have been replaced with a V16 or W16 if (or when) this thing reappears. Making it push upwards of a healthy 1000 horses would be a smart idea, and of course maintaining balance, stability, safety, and handling would become the bigger challenge, but it would be worth it.

• 2 Wochen später...

Your right aboiut the economy. I think that this car is just so futuristic that I dont think it will be produced until other cars begin to adapt that look. It will be a gut-wrenching shock to the conservative car fans of the world.Yet I conclude again by saying "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :lol:

Other cars will NOT adapt this look! They better not even think about it! Ford will be the first to release anything that looks like this. The whole point with the looks is to bring the rich people of the world something dramatically new. Why would they wait 'till its looks are adopted by every other car out there, and lose the shock-factor and lose themselves a grand and magnificent tool for competition?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...