EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Is the NSX best rearwheel drive car from Japan?

vorros

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hrmmm... RWD from Japan... the best... i think it jus depends on what you wonna do wit it, like what kinda driver are you? for me, i would pick nsx also... i think its a real fun car, handles well, and its small, agile, and a daily cruiser, so maintenance wont b a hassle. My other picks for japanese rwd: skyline gts, 240sx wit a sr20det swap, RX7(my favorite car, the one i love is mine), and ummm supra tt.

hope i helped

ummm yea... i guess the nsx b good... cheap and all... and mods comes easier to that than the new stuff... but i still think that there b other good cars thats better for the price, check out www.lancemotors.com . This guy gets in alotta 3rd gen rx7 that are over 400hp and they come with warrantee.

those are impressive, though for stock factory car, i think NSX is tops - rear wheel drive cars from japan - sold in north america -

Acura NSX - 290hp 3.2L V6

Honda S2000 - 240hp 2.0L I4

Infiniti G35 - 260/280hp 3.5L V6

Infiniti M45/Q45 - 345hp 4.5L V8

Nissan 350Z - 287hp 3.5L V6

Toyota MR2 Spyder - 140hp 1.8L I4

Lexus LS430 - 290hp 4.3L V8

Lexus SC430 - 300hp 4.3L V8

Lexus GS430 - 300hp 4.3L V8

Mazda RX-8 - 252hp 1.3L Twin Rotary

Fox thank you!I realy like s2000 but it costs 45000$!i dont have so much right now!I saw a mugen tunned nsx for a realy great prise!next month i will go to greace for my NOS and to try that nsx!the guy says that it`s 345bhp!UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU iamy!

Yeah... NSX's are great... but its not really on the top of the list for the best Japanese rwd. But they are not real japanese power as other japanese rwd. And Fox, the cars you have listed are quite nice and i wish that i have the will to buy one. But those cars have not been proven with mods yet and it will cost too much to mod. There are other jap cars that are better than the nsx. And besides, Honda is at the bottom of the list of all the manufacturers when you look at all the tuners in japan.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo vorros,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

If power's all you care about you can go for a super-tuned Skyline GTR R36. You can get those things to go up to 1200HP or more, though at those rates handling is trash. The car's exterior doesn't look that great either (of course, it looks good enough). But if you want a car that looks and feels new, get a tweaked 350HP+ 350Z(X) or a 320HP+ Mazdaspeed RX8. You can't go wrong with RWD Japanese cars as gorgeous as those two. In their stock forms though, both cars feel a little slow for 287HP (350Z) and ~250HP (RX-8). The 350Z is too heavy and the RX-8's Rotary Wankel needs some work and more Torque (what a rhyme!). I wouldn't go for an old horse NSX unless it was dirt-cheap (and that's not very likely).

best cars out of japan...

Acura NSX

Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4

Toyota Supra TT

Mazda RX-7

Nissan Silvia

Mitsubishi Evo (all)

Nissan Skyline

Nissan 300 ZX TT

Honda S2000

from FW, RW, 4WD, you have a choice, it just all comes down to driver impressions, view, likenesses, and loveness for the car and manufactuer.

I personally would love the have the Front of an R34, the rear of a R33, mid engine platform of NSX, motor of Supra/Skyline, and aerodynamics of the Silvia....hehe DROOOOLL!!!

yes yes... the new stuff is great and all... hell, the new age of style is tyte. But as a tuner, i see these cars to be proven great performance cars. With tweaked suspensions and surpassing its ancestors in every catagory but power, i think time will tell if these cars have the motors that can handle the tweaked power we want it to have... but the price aint as good as they use to be... oh yea, is there really an r36? :-? i gotz friendz in japan that tell me that the r34 is the latest and the r35 has not been in production yet :cry:

I think the 350Z has tons of room more improvements and tweaks on it's engine. In fact Nissan have always made their Z/ZX series to be good tuners as well. I don'tknow if the RX-8 can be improved greatly, as I know nothing of the nature of this Rotary engine. It's low evels of Torque also sugest that it might not be all that good to tune. If you tune this car I think you would get more HP than lbs-ft., and the more it gets tweaked the higher the HP to Torque ratio will go (slowly). I'm probably totally wrong on this though: watch for a more informed dude to post something totally different from what I said. Their info will probably be more trust-worthy.

Oh, and I may be thinking of the R35 when I say R36. I don't know for sure. sorry I think I just got'em confused.

Its cool bout the r35 r36 confusion thing... i thought that i might have lost track of all the cars that i love. But i guess the point that i was tryin to make is the difference between older tuner cars and the new cars. Mostly the price difference that is involved. Buying a new car to tune and an older one is gonna b a major price difference. And the older models will always beat out the new market because the older generation have been tuned and tested and proven by so many shops in the world(ever thought how many engine blocks that have been blown in the tuner world?). I think it would b better if money that would b spent in buyin a new car is probably better spent on performance on an older jap car(unless if your rich and take the chance in bringin down the value of a new car and sell it half the price when you do not like the thing any more)

haha, well when i graduate from college this year....my dad promissed me a grad present, but now i have to worry about Med school....but he said i can get whatever to 100k, so iw ant a skyline realy really bad, but i have other options on my mind. I don tknow exactly what, but R34 is top on my life!!!

I really want a SL55 AMG, but i wil lbuy that later when i get money if i pass med schooll!!! lol

Go for an SL55K from Renntech. It's much better if you want more power. Or wait for the Renntech version of the SL600, which would be like SL65K or SL73K or something like that. AMG's are a bit overrated for the amount of attention they get.

(Edit: Fox may object to this though!)

Yeah, well, AMG cars are about the best sports lux cars imaginable. You need to go drive one.

I assure you you'll never remark about them not being good enough. No other car can provide that kind of rush so politely and can be so composed doing it.

They are one of a kind. For sheer sporting, porsche and M have them beat, but they are pretty amazing. Rennteks are infinately less refined, and offer maginally better, if even, performance. And mercedes is all about refinement. If you want some sorta unrefined beast car go modify a chevy or something.

Graduation gifts are loads of fun. In fact, it was my old man who got me to go to school to be an investment banker with a set of car keys (well, he also pulled the strings to get me into the place)

I never got a graduation gift. Guess it wasn't important! But then again I don't expect anyone to buy me a car.

And Fox, I still think AMGs are overrated, WHILE CONSIDERING what you said! I know they're amazing. I just think people have gone too far. And it's the sae deal with the BMW Ms. Actually maybe even more so for BMW Ms.

And I definitely don't think an improvement of 106HP (SL55K makes 106BHP more than the SL55AMG) is "marginal", and the performance figures agree as well. Check them out, or better yet find an SL55K to even test-drive if you can; I'm not sure if it'll change your mind about "refinement" which is also overrated, but I'm sure it'll change your mind on whether it provides "marginal" performance improvements.

Incidentally I'm getting vibes that say the SL55K is in Canada! If it's true, then sweet!!

Trust me, bro, AMG is not overrated on refineness and ergonmics, and if you want freaken power, i saw a stock c32 ang run consistant 13.5s at my local track, and this was thefour door man...i was really impressed.

And wtih what you said about supin up a chevy, i already suped up my ford, and i really want this one car in the auto trader, a 92 fox wiht a 351 windsor, but i really want somthing great for my grad present!!!

100k is my limit!!!!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...