EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Murcielago GT/GTR

sAmAn

Empfohlene Beiträge

Holy crap sorry I didn't know what you were talking about I though my posts were growing somehow; I didn't know you meant the number of posts I make were growing. Yeah it's like at 520 or something now. Whatever. I don't care much anyway - who's counting? You wanna see a huge number of posts? go to the German forums: this Moderator "CountachQV" has posted like 4000 messages. I don't think it's about just te number of posts you make though. If your posts are trash (like a few people who I could mention), then even 10000 isn't worth it. I try to edit my posts more often, unless I'm introducing a new idea or comment that won't fit in an old one or won't be read because people might slip by it thinking it's the same old post. I post a lot of messages arguing and intelligently conversating (or at least trying to). I also lke to help people with their problems. this helps me learn more about cars and anything car-related. That's my aim here. By the way I hope I'm not annoying anyone with the number of posts I've made. Now that you mention it the forums are riddled with my posts. At the front page of the forums all you see is my name (for "last posted by"). Seems like I'm keeping others from saying things or something. :oops: This is all the more disgusting considering how I'm like one of the new members (I joined in February). Eitherway I honestly don't think my posts are as informative or fun-to-read as Fox or T88's or Seb's. they know more than I do in most car-related issues, and it shows. Well, anyway, getting back to car-related topics now....

Saman I think you should make other pics of the Murcielagos in different colors. the red is too much of an eye-sore if you stare at it for too long. And the shade of red it's in is like "lipstick-red". Not that I'm complaining because this is excellent work. I'm just saying other colors would be good too. I don't wanna whine though; keep up the good work.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

He hasn't made any hard modificaions (or any real modification for that matter). Actually sAmAn doesn't even own a Murcielago. That's ust an image-editing job. Though I'll tel you if someone actually modified the Murcielago to look like that (or better) then it would be great. Looks fantastic in PhotoShop. Are we gonna be seeing a real version of this behind the glass one day, sAmAn?! :):wink:

Hehehe! Right on buddy! If you make one I'll come to Iran to see it and advertise it for you! You Just make it! I'd love to make my own car or at least mod someone else's too. Don't know if I'll ever get to do it though. If you're ever do this, good luck! One more for the Persians!

izzy

persia. i bet that is a neat place, iranians are amazing people. I think if i saw a piece of art like a lambo with some cheap wing on it, i'd personally get out my Acetylene torch out and do them the favor of removing it, free of charge.

Yeah it's a pretty cool place. The capital city Tehran isn't that good right now though. It's got 18 Million people living in it! And it's air is absolutely filthy disgusting. There's 5% air in the pollution!

haha, you'd be surprised about how many dumb things the persians do here in america. THey rice out so much of there civics, but the BMW's, Mercedes. and jaguars that most of hte persian in cali have, are all full of 15 inch subs, and 19 inch rims...they love bling bling, and ching ching, wiht a little ling ling, if you know what i ming ming....lol

Yeah I know. It's all the same over here bro., believe me. I think Persians are some of the nicest people (if not THE nicest) on the planet. But they sometimes do some really "Aryan" things that makes you go "wow, what the hell were they thinking...". Here the Persians all have Beemers and Mercs and Porsches and Audis. But the ones who can't afford the German cars all have tweaked-out Civics, Preludes, Celicas, and Accords. If I was gonna soupe-up a Japanese car and tweak it out to the max., I'd take a Honda Insight and pimp it out! I'd love to do that! It's be a nice project.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...