BURNER03
Geschrieben

I agree. That car looks really cool

vorros
Geschrieben

You are nuts man!!!I like you! :D

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Hey cool pic.! Thanx for the effort dude. But if you could make that version of the car in this color...:

murlr.jpg:o

sAmAn
Geschrieben

thank you all...and thanx for the blue Gt pic too,good :)

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

No problem. I personally think the GT looks mch better than the original Murcielago.

jameelk
Geschrieben

Hey Izzy how are you doing buddy? How's Lizzy? :o

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Thanx for asking, jameelk. I'm fine. And as for Lizzy, let's just say Izzy don't love Lizzy no more!

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben

photo shopping at its finest.......haha nice!!!

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

I'd like to see that done on more cars. People are just not putting the effort into it anymore. And belieme me when I say this: some of these are actually taken with serious consideration and overall taken quite seriously by companies that modify cars, and by the original makers of the cars as well. If your modification(s) (be they on photoshop or whatever) are good enough you may actually get offers and stuff. People just don't seem to know this.

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben

yea, i know of my freind who designed a lot of intricute pictures on his pc about bmws. and porsches, and mercedes. He eventually became one of the technical designer of BMW north america, and even was talking with porsche of north america, but didnt want to move out to the east, wherever there main plant is. Just goes to show that a little fun on your pc, can take you places in life!!! wow!!!

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

That's exactly what I would say. If you put real effort into something even if it's just for fun, you could end up somewhere better, and go big! I bet your friend enjoys a cozier lifestyle now eh?

People, learn the lesson, take advantage of your PhotoShop skills! Or just go out and start modifying your own cars, I guarantee you that at the very least one day you'll get a good job!

T88TurboStang
Geschrieben

Haha yea, i guess he is doing good, last i heard he bought a Z8, lol, but yea i am yet to get a sponsor for my shiznit, CObra R body kit and all, but that is because i have not put myself into a position to get out there.....hehe designing even your own car can get you into higher positions.

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Yes but often times that's a much harder task than modifying other cars, and that almost guarantees cash-flow because there are many people out there who do not know how to modify cars or do not know how to do it well (including myself, I must admit) who would pay to have a car that is already a modified version of a stock, and a good one at that.

sAmAn
Geschrieben

thank you guys...i did some changes on its behind too...not so good...but better than nothin'

942371-lambosama.jpg

izzyloveslizzy
Geschrieben

Yeah that's still pretty good man. Good effort.

sAmAn
Geschrieben
Yeah that's still pretty good man. Good effort.

thx,wow ur posts grow and grow...516 posts in a few days...cool