EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

2000 Dodge Viper GTS ACR

a007apl

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hey that's a nice-looking (aggressive) Viper. But ONLY 80-grand??????? :-? Well maybe it's really good for the money. Of course at the moment I don't care if they offer me an Enzo for $80000 (that's just too much for me at the moment). I'd refuse. Maybe I'm crazy. But then again that's also probably the price in American Dollars (which would make it around $130000 Canadian. Wow. Let's see, how about NO! And besides what else is special about it (other than the over-600HP engine)?

Yes, that's exactly why I asked "what else is special about it?". Maybe a promotional thing, but I doubt it. Besides promotional is one thing, but this ain't promotional bread-sticks from Dominos Pizza. You're getting a nice-looking Viper tuned to 600HP+. They MUST have cheaped-out somewhere. But still, sub-80K sounds pretty crazy anyway, so I'd still say no, no matter how good the deal.

mind slip.

The 71,000 dollar figure is for modifications

that is after you pay for the viper.

For 150k, I can have a pretty spectacular car in all respects, not just a drag racer.

I was under the impression that the price mentioned was for the whole thing (after the modifications). I think $150000 US (~$240000 CAD) is a bit too much even for this: newmain.jpg

But I guess some might be crazy enough to buy this. For a price that high why not just go for someything that looks like it cost that much?

Fox, I totally agree. At least about the practicality thing. Because I WOULD buy one at "any" price. And personally I think the red one that I posted (in my last post) is gorgeous! Look at the wheels! Damn that's a nice looking Viper!

And Ricardo Ferrari, I'm sure you meant this:

detail_sidetop.jpg

Yeah they look really amazing with either "no-paint" bare aluminum showing, or with all-glass covering that shows the inside of the engine and stuff. If you cuold somehow see the whole car inside and out with transparent materias it would be eevn better. It would look really cool to see the car's equipment inside operating and working.... Kind'a like something out of a Star Trek "Borg Cube", if you could see all the equipment and electro-gizmo thingies inside. But I guess transparencies are not a reality outside of Graphics Editing programs.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...