EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

ICE System---Help installing

Badbladez810

Empfohlene Beiträge

Is there a way to install a ps2 or X_BOX, whichever one is easier, in a Toyota Supra, Toyota Celica, or a Toyota MR-2 Spyder?

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you in advance

Badbladez810

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I've seen many people do this. They install it into the dashboard. Also I believe there's kits out there for slots to install the PS2 or XBOX. But I think PS2 is easier to install because it's CD tray opens outwards, not upwards. The XBOX can't be very easily installed (at least not into a dashboard) because it needs room above for it's tray to open....

66210467BAkiVv_ph.jpg

I got most of the following information from my buddy (he already tried to do this). I don't know where he knows this stuff from but here it is:

First off you need a 12-volt power inverter (steps up 12 volts to 120volts ac current). You will need this to plug your Playstation into Power. Make sure you give it lots of room to breathe. If it overheates not only will it kill you PS2 but it will also cause dangerous electricity problems. Buy a screen and run the yellow video output into your screen. If you have a stereo that has an input set of RCA jacks on the back you can feed the sound straight into the radio. If not you will need to buy an FM modulator. This plugs into your radio anttenna and feeds the sound into the radio (to hear the PlayStation-2 you will tune the radio to a set channel). This works really well and is fairly easy to install. There will also be 12-volt wires for the FM modulator but those should'nt be a problem. If you feel you have little room in your dash you may need to strip the PS2 of it's case (take the MoBo out) and that is a whole-nother story. You really have to know how to do that to actually try it. I wouldn't recommend you mess with your PS2 without complete prior knowledge as to how you will strip it. If you do that then you can make it smaller so that with a little bit of extra-case-work of your own you can install it into your dash without having to have a huge PS2 case in your Dash! That's about all I can tell you for now. Ask me any other questions you have (or if you don't understand any of the stuff I wrote).

Good Luck man.

- izzy out.

Hey. No Problem.

I don't know where you live there are different places to go, but you won't like find them at your average auto shop you know? Tell me where exactly you live so I can figure it out and tell you!

- izzy out

Ok cool. Got it. Let me go check with my sources (they know about the availabilities in different locations better than I do). I'll get back to you on that. I mostly know about places in Vancouver and near Vanncouver. Statan ISland's way too far from Vancouver so I don't know if the same places we have up here are there too. Let me ckeck and I'll get back to you.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...