EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

BMW Models

izzyloveslizzy

Empfohlene Beiträge

BMW has now had every series number except 0 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9). Anyone have any idea if there will be a 0 series? I think they might make a 0 series (it would probably be mini-vans or trucks or something).

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo izzyloveslizzy,

kennst du schon BMW Models (Anzeige)? Dort ist vieles zu finden.

BMW M Ersatzteile (Anzeige) | BMW M Tuning (Anzeige) | BMW M Uhren (Anzeige)

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

lol i doub they would make a 0 series, cuz that would be kinda lame lol. i think maybe a 9 series will be turck and vans if it comes to that, which i whole heartidly hope not. but if htey have those type a cars, they will be like a Y series or a w seres like Y5

Yeah but that would be even more lame! LOL!!! And besides why not? I'd love to see BMW vans. And certainly trucks! I think Trucks are an area BMW would really be able to challenge everyone. They just don't want to risk it though.

And by the way the 9-series already exists doesn't it (I mean with the Z9)?

I sincerely hope BMW does not make Vans, whcih would seriously freak me out. yea trucks would be a nice sector BMW could go into, i mean they ahve the SUVs, why not trucks, u just remove the roof at the back. But i heard the BMW is makeing a truck for sometime within the next decade.

Yes the Z9 duz exist, but thats a Z series...kind of. BMW made a very "smart" desicion making the Z standning fro a roadster AND standing for concept cars. Z9 would be considered a Z series, cuz the Z8 aint a 8 series, but a Z. i dont know wut a 9 series could be. perhaps extra...extra big sedans like limos and stuff. i odn thtink a 9 series is possible, unless u think of something bigger than a 8 series or a 7 series that is still named a car. An interesting thing would be the 0 series being motorcycles. thats the onmly thing it seems will fit in that category.

Yeah I agree with the 0-series thing. But why would BMW vans freak you out? I personally like the idea. Also, if they built trucks it'd be sweet! I'm sure they're trucks would look very aggressive. Also, one other thing, isn't the old 8-Series kind'a smaller than a 7-series? I mean if you compare the 1997 8-Series with the 1997 7-Series, I think the 7-Series is slightly bigger, isn't it? (I'm saying 1997 because the 8-Series wasn't made after 1996/1997.). Either way yeah I always thought of it all as first in numbers, then in Alphabet badges. For example every number-series would have it's own X-version, Z-version, M-version, S-version, and the normal versions with no Alphabets in front of them. But I guess that's a stupid way to think of it though!

you guys come up with really crazy stuff... but i agree with the number thing not bieng the same as the alphabet thing coz if it was would that mean that the Z8 and the 8 series (or the Z3 and the 3 series) are the same just different...

anyway do u guys know bout the X5 pickup concept...?

the M bagde is not really a series its a modification of normal series and what is the S series

Ok,

Z and X denote special body styles, the Z3 is a coupe built on the 3 series platform. X5 is a sports utility built on the 5 platform. The Z8 has been renamed the alpina roadster - so that fixes that naming issue. M denotes that the car has been tuned by "MotorWerks". M5 is a motorwerks 5 series, etc. S denotes it is a standard factory modified sports edition. i stands for fuel injected, S is sport, L is lenthened wheelbase. T is touring, denoting a wagon.

A few of those I wasn't too sure about, so thanx for mentioning almost all of them. But I'm not too happy about the Alpina Roadster thing. The Alpina Roadster makes as much as about 25HP less than the Z8 did (assuming that the most powerful Z8 made approximately 400bhp). Not only that, but I like the name Z8. I wanted the Z8 to remain what it was, and not become an "Alpina", because I'm not a huge fan of Alpina. I think they do some good work but I don't like their recent decreasing of power on BMWs.

Well I don't know what was up with the power decrease to 375HP for the previous version (the first version) of the Alpina Roadster. But overall I think Alpina would look more attractive if they fiddled with power-output and added a good 100HP or so to the BMWs they modified.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo izzyloveslizzy,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema BMW M (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

they have done some good things, for instance I am very happy with the B33. I don't think Alpina has touched Z8, so it is just a name. I could see 450 if it were a real Alpina. That 4.9L V8 is an awesome powerplant, but I liked the old I6s they used in the M5s better.

• 2 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...