EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Importing a Celica or Supra

Badbladez810

Empfohlene Beiträge

Is there any way to get a Supra or a Celica in America for a decent price. (I'm a student, getting my license in a little more than 2 months). Please reply and help a needy student.

Thank you in advance.

New sports car buyer

Badbladez810

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Well, look to your local dealers. You might find a good deal. I don't live anywhere NEAR New York so I don't know all the nooks and crannies of wheer you live. But importing a Celica or Supra is not a good idea. If you are looking for a good deal and you're a student, I'd say don't import anything. Importing usually costs more. So even if you don't import yourself and find imported cars, chances are their prices will be slightly higher than expected because they have either been imported due to the fact that something is special about them, or they were just imported (for other reasons), and the tax for importing and the cost of importing itself is also on the car. I'd say go for a cheap but good Celica. You have to look around but fortunately these cars aren't exactly rare in North America. In fact they are abundant. So I'm sure if you look around you'll find a good deal. But I'll try lookin' up places in or around Statan Island that might have low-price or 2nd hand Supras or Celicas. If this isn't a good enough answer just tell me.

Oh I forgot: What about the site http://www.suprastore.com/ which you mentioned yourself? How was the Supra you found there? Any good? Also, try asking around in the forums (for other people who live in NewYork or near where you live). They may know places that I don't. In the meantime I'll try to find a big store that has branches everywhere and in NewYork too.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...