EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Audi Nuvolari Quattro

imported_Corey

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Well I think so. I had heard that there was a crazy concept from Audi in-the-works, and that it would use the same engine as the Gallardo. The fact that one is a bi-turbo might just mean that it has been slightly modified. I mean I could probably take it and turn it into a quad-turbo. But I think it would stil basically be the same engine. Of course then again I might be totally wrong. It could eevn be the Audi RS8 that was supposed to use the Gallardo Engine (I think PolarFox told me something about that).

But 600HP sure sounds sweet eh?

Yeah it very well might be. The Nuvolari looks very classy and cool. It kind'a begins to show what the Audi design team is capable of. I'd love to see Audi design an edgy Super-Sport car. Damn, those Germans really know what they're doing....

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 3 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo imported_Corey,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Audi (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I agree this car is *stunning*. Unfortunately, it is just a design exercise designed to highlight future Audi design cues. A car similar is actually likely to be produced but in a much more simple form and sadly without the biturbo Lambo V10.

It would be designed to compete directly with the upcoming BMW 6 series coupes and roadsters so in order to price it competitively the Nuvolari would be almost nothing like you see it here.

Still it is a great piece of design work and we will start seeing the design cues in production Audi's soon. For example, take a look at the new A6 that audi has just released pics of. the grill is almost directly copied from the nuvolari. :lol:

Actually I believe this car will be in direct competition with the BMW 5 more so than with the BMW 6. Though if it does go to direct head-to-head competition with the 6 I won't be surprised.

As for the design cues, you're right, though the future Audis may not look as extreme as the Nuvolaris, the design cues will definitely be there. This is also partly due to the fact that the rosemeyer may see production in the near future, and Audi is not likely to have similar front grills and other strange features in two different product sub-categories.

As for the engine, it is not yet confirmed (last I knew) whether any future Audi's will use the Gallardo engine, and the 6 is actually more likely to use a powerful bi-turbo with up to 600HP (!) on the next S6 and/or RS6 super-sedans (although we probably wouldn't get the RS6 due to our..., sigh..., "unique" bumper regulations. However the "Quad-Turbo V10" may appear in a possible future RS8 with upwards of 600HP+.

BTW, Good to see another Vancouverite here!

-izzy

and while some people said that the lambo 90 degree V10 (which had some audi development in it) would go into an RS6 and a Nuvolari - both the RS6 versions (coupe and sedan - next generation) will be using the 40V Biturbo V8.

The next 6-series from Audi won't be a direct competitor to the BMW 6 series. The numbering schemes are different. The 6 series Audi and the 5 series BMW are both mid-size sedans, and the BMW 6 is a totally different animal. Don't get the two mixed up. The Nuvolari will have less of an impact on the next Audi 6 than most people think, however, and it's obvious, because Audi wouldn't suddenly shift the design of the 6 series and radicalize it so much. It'll stay more or less true to it's current design. The A6 coupé will be more of a direct competitor to the 5 series coupé than to the M6. The M6 is totally new. Audi will need something new, like a new Audi 7 series or something.

Thats pretty much what I was saying. But just one thing. The Pike's Peak is apparently going to go into production using the name A7. I've seen that in almost every article I have read about the Pike's Peak.

• 3 Wochen später...

Yes, but with the only difference that, as AudiVancouver said, the Pikes Peak will be called the A7, where as the Avatissimo is still scheduled to go into production under that same name.

which is really odd. North america only gets even numbered Audis (A4, A6, A8). I wonder if they will break with this for pike's peak. I sorta see it like a step up from an allroads. it is a cool looking wagon.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...